Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Turbocharger from HKS question

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2001
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LexBoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Turbocharger from HKS question

i know that the turbocharger it's in the prototype stages, but they are almost done right??
i mean what else do they have to test?? how much smoke it comes out of the exhaust so they can make it legal???
i hate when they give you a preview of something and then you have to wait like a few freaking years for it to come out

hopefully it comes out soon just wanted to say that cuz i juss read the hks post

oh by the way merry xmas

and again a round of [IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]for everyone
Old 12-25-2001
Registered!!

rac53041 is an unknown quantity at this point
give them a call to find out they also have to be CARB certified to have the kit be street legal
and if they don't pass = more tuning and test so just be patient and prepare your car and keep saving $
Old 12-25-2001
Registered!!

NBlarson is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, CARB testing takes a long *** time, you can't expect a massive amount of aftermarket parts for a car the year it comes out, just gotta be patient, should be some good stuff happening within the next year or so.