Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

*04 Cpe/Sdn Carbon Fiber Eyelid Pics Up!!*

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2004
Still in the game...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up *04 Cpe/Sdn Carbon Fiber Eyelid Pics Up!!*

**Nothing is up for sale yet as we dont have a vendor's license. We will purchase one sometime very soon, until then if seriously interested, pm me or reply to the thread here or in the Northeast forum. Thanks**

My friend's step father has a sign shop out here in Holyoke, MA and Adam (my friend) has been there for a while now. Him and I were just talking about doing some carbon fiber overlays in vinyl on our hoods/trunks/mirrors/door handles....whatever....also making c/f eyelids.

Anybody interested? - The eyelids/handles could be shipped, but the big stuff would have to be done locally.

This is just an idea right now, but we're gonna start prototyping everything soon. Pricing obviously isnt in the question yet cause were not sure how much money/time it will take us to get these projects perfect.

We will be able to make things for all 01-04 Honda Civic Coupes and all 02-04 Si's. Since we dont have any sedans around, those of you with interest that have a sedan might have to wait a lil while for us to get the right trunk measurments.

Any questions? Pm me (Scatman) or MishballzEM2 (Adam) for more info

Last edited by scatman; 12-29-2004 at 12:01 PM.
Old 12-14-2004
Go Team Venture!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light
ive got a sedan.. and lots of free time..
Old 12-14-2004
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
ill keep u in mind, thanks
Old 12-14-2004
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
that's dope bro. once you get some sedan stuff going let me know. i need cf eyelids.
Old 12-24-2004
Still in the game...

ok, we're gonna do a hood/trunk/eyelids for the 04 7thgen coupe on monday...ill post pics of the finished product
Old 12-24-2004
Registered!!

carbonfiberEm is an unknown quantity at this point
Is this vinyl wrapped stuff or REAL carbon wrapped stuff?
Old 12-24-2004
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
Pics are key. I'd like to see the weave design.

BTW... why couldn't you ship big sheets of this stuff? Just roll it up and put it in a tube and mail them.
Old 12-24-2004
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
pixs
Old 12-24-2004
Still in the game...

we're just doing straight vinyl stuff.....like stickers.

we could send out rolls, i think my friend will be doin it once we get started

pix are coming when we're done. as stated above, the first stage of this is taking place on monday
Old 12-25-2004
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
ok pixs up on this thread
Old 12-27-2004
Still in the game...

guys, pix of the 04 eyelids will be up tomorrow.....look in the "for sale" forum under a post on the c/f eyelids posted by MishBallzEM2 for more info
Old 12-28-2004
Still in the game...

pics up, bump.
Old 12-28-2004
Premium Member

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
not feeling those....
Old 12-28-2004
Jam out with your clam out.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
meh
Old 12-28-2004
Premium Member

kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold
i think they would only look good on a NHBP civic or one with a cf hood
Old 12-29-2004
Still in the game...

we just put them on there to show what they would look like. of course they would look better on a black car or one with a c/f hood
Old 12-29-2004
Registered!!

nickm748 is an unknown quantity at this point
Can you color match OEM paint for silver?
Old 12-29-2004
Still in the game...

yea pretty much....this is one version of silver we have, i know it doesnt match perfect but we can match pretty much anything
Old 12-29-2004
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
i think the eyelids for 04's should be a little bit longer....
Old 12-29-2004
Still in the game...

it lines up perfectly with the hood and grill??

do u mean towards the back of the headlight by the fender??...that would look ghey
Old 12-29-2004
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

MishBallzEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
have you ever seen an eyelid for an 04 yet? they are supposed to line up with the grill and the hood...looks stupid any other way
Old 12-29-2004
Registered!!

se7engen_riDe is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Mr.Modify
not feeling those....
same hurr...
Old 12-29-2004
Registered!!

se7engen_riDe is an unknown quantity at this point
if you guys can make a matallic silver ones like the one above, i'll purchase one maybe.
Old 12-29-2004
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

I can do that....
Old 12-29-2004
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
well i don't know what it is but the eyelids just look odd.
Old 12-29-2004
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

well then how would they look better to you?!
Old 12-29-2004
Registered!!

actually maybe i'm being dumb...... is there some more close up pics of the eyelids? like the corners?
Old 12-29-2004
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

the corners are rounded like they should be, not pointed. these are styled basically like the other eyelids u see on 01-03 civics. the only difference is is that we didnt want to go all the way to the back of the headlight cause it would look stupid
Old 12-29-2004
Registered!!

okay that clears everything up. in the pic they look pointy. yeah and i did look up 01-03 eyelids and they don't go to the back of the headlight. i was under the impression they did. sorry guys. can you guys color match the new 04 fiji blue?
Old 12-29-2004
The Rizing Sun

Akutenshi is on a distinguished road
wow great pics. ive been waiting for some 04 eyelids to come out for a while now. not to interested in the CF ones. but if u guys make some regular ones not made out of vinyl in nhbp. sign me up

Quick Reply: *04 Cpe/Sdn Carbon Fiber Eyelid Pics Up!!*