Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

H&R Springs

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2001
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
trevor is an unknown quantity at this point
H&R Springs

Just thought that i'd let anyone know who was interested in getting springs.........
(ive read alot of posts w/ people debating on what to get)

I just bought the H&R sport 1.3 inch drop springs and they are excellent,
i've had neuspeed, and eibach (not on my civ),,,,,(IMO H&R best for me)
and these H&R are exactly what ive been looking for,,,,,,, smooooth ride,,,,perfect handling,,,,perfect looking drop.....(not completely SLAMMED)

i didnt know a whole lot bout em but went into a shop and the guy hooked me up, i'm surprised!!!!!!!

if your interested you can find em for a good price @ ALTLASPORTS,,,,,,also where the cheapest injen intakes are in the parts section.
PEACE[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-27-2001
Registered!!

MiltownVtec is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds good buddy, how much did you pay for them? are they the sport springs? I can get mine for 150, but installation with alignment is an extra 300 bucks.
Old 11-27-2001
Registered!!

vtecharry is an unknown quantity at this point
I have the H&R Sports now on my GSR and they 're excellent springs for the street. They 've also been very good to me in auto-x and have awarded me with many trophies.
Now I assume you 're on the stock shocks. Wait till you get some Koni or Tokikko adjustables when they come out next spring. You 're car is going to handle considerably better! My Konis were the best suspension mode I have ever done, better than the springs! Aftermarket springs on stock shocks will make the car more bouncy. Good shocks take care of that problem plus improve handling about 200% (adjustable ones).
You said you had Eibachs? Did you have the pro-kit on your '01 Civic before?
Old 11-27-2001
Registered!!

I got my H&R's for 115$$$ @ alta sports,,,,,,,,, installed for 100$ so 215$$ for all................then i got it aligned somewhere else 60$$.

no i never had eibachs on my 01 civic,,,,my volkswagen i did........
and yea,,, i cant wait for struts!!!!!!!!!!!
niiiiiiiiice[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-27-2001
Registered!!

soryy bout that,,,,Yes they are the Sport spring (1.3)
total fo rinstalation and alignment and everything was 275$$ pretty good if ya ask me
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]