Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Hurricane resistor mod!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Hurricane resistor mod!

I think this is the result of the famous ebay resistor. Can someone tell me if it would work? It has an adjustment **** too.

http://www.hurricane-horsepower.com/
Old 08-10-2004
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
Originally Posted by gearbox
I think this is the result of the famous ebay resistor. Can someone tell me if it would work? It has an adjustment **** too.

Dont tell me you are thinking about it? What did I tell you before. you dont need any more un-necessary ****. And we all know if you get this, something will go wrong with your car. LOL
Old 08-10-2004
BLDNPSI Mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond repute

In therory yes it will work. Will it be worth it ? prolly not. If i were to guess the increase in hp it would be from not noticable to ........ did i possibly feel it run a LITTLE bit stronger? Im sure on certain cars it could give noticable gains but prolly not on 7th gens
Old 08-10-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
haha....wtf, I think I know where the missing **** off my gradmothers stove went.

Old 08-10-2004
Registered!!

streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Pharoh
haha....wtf, I think I know where the missing **** off my gradmothers stove went.

hahahahaha
Old 08-10-2004
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
lol, I'm not getting it. Just thought you guys would have a laugh.
Old 08-10-2004
Registered!!

its all good. it does look like a stove **** though.
Old 08-10-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
You were so close to getting fired
Old 08-11-2004
Premium Member

EManEX will become famous soon enoughEManEX will become famous soon enough
Did you guys read what it said on the bottom? They tested it on a big block V8. Also, why buy the most expensive they will all give you up to 20HP.

Good one gearbox.