Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Fire 5 Zigen Cat-back!

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2003
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Fire 5 Zigen Cat-back!

Just installed the new exhaust. It is a 5 Zigen Fireball cat-back. The fitment was better than Tanabe and the canister is significantly smaller. The sound, suprisingly enough, is similar to stock!!!!!!! I believe it will get a tad louder over time, but overall it's dope! The look without the madd annoying ricer sound. The piping is 2", which is still better than our stock 1.75" and I did not notice any LOW END TORQUE gone!!!!

Pics and sound to follow VERY soon!

Last edited by djlutchi; 09-01-2003 at 09:48 AM.
Old 09-01-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nunzio42 is an unknown quantity at this point
Very nice, where did u pick the set-up at and how much did it take from your bank account?
Old 09-01-2003
Registered!!

bobbyd is an unknown quantity at this point
Hurry with those pics
Old 09-01-2003
7thgen Power Maker

dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Pics commin now. I am uploading them right now. Also, I got it from:

http://www.dezod.com/pd_fire_5zigen_...civic_0103.cfm

Set me back about $540.00, but WELL WORTH IT!!
Old 09-01-2003
7thgen Power Maker

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	5 zigen_no plate.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	8459  
Old 09-01-2003
7thgen Power Maker

Thumbs up

Last edited by djlutchi; 09-01-2003 at 12:30 PM.
Old 09-01-2003
7thgen Power Maker

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	5 zigen_2.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	8462  
Old 09-01-2003
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

XSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really nice
hmph, okay $540.00 for a pipe that sounds similar to the stock exhaust system, piping is .25" bigger and the "look" of a ricer can without the annoying sound.. so basically you bought it because its made by 5 Zigen? Yes I am flaming you because I think you are a moron. You're the kind of person who will spend $500 on an exhaust system, $200 on an intake but won't spend ANY money on mods that will actually increase horsepower. So in the end you paid $540 for uhm how much ? 5 hp?
Old 09-01-2003
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
man shut your mouth xsrcivic. djlutchi dont let haters bring you down. glad you like it and happy with it. let the dude do whatever he wants to his car and you do whatever you want. oh by the way how much hp did you get outta your ebay intake and apc header? hahahahha real hp there boy. boy your prolly gained liek 15 hp with that apc header. lmao
Old 09-01-2003
7thgen Power Maker

XSRCivic, ebay intake, APC wanna be headers....LOL! Yeah, 1siksivik, that was funny!

BTW r u makin the PAYMENTS on MY car? Do U drive it? Do U pay the insurance? NO!!! Therefore, your opinion means JACK to me! Thanks, NOOB! Anyway, I love the system and it actually increased my my low end a little!!!

Last edited by djlutchi; 09-01-2003 at 06:20 PM.
Old 09-01-2003
Registered!!

2k3HonCivicEX is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by XSRCivic
hmph, okay $540.00 for a pipe that sounds similar to the stock exhaust system, piping is .25" bigger and the "look" of a ricer can without the annoying sound.. so basically you bought it because its made by 5 Zigen? Yes I am flaming you because I think you are a moron. You're the kind of person who will spend $500 on an exhaust system, $200 on an intake but won't spend ANY money on mods that will actually increase horsepower. So in the end you paid $540 for uhm how much ? 5 hp?
haha, your a retard XSRCivic! what if he wants exhaust/intake first! what did u do? go for the turbo right when u got the car, well maybe not everyone has four grand to throw down on that **** but they got a grand to throw down on some simple mods to get them started. haha but you know whats funny, is you dont even have a turbo! and telling him to save up for real mods?!?! you have a fuggin ebay intake and apc headers! nothing wrong with that but dont flame other people when you have the same on your car. yes im flaming you cause you have no respect for someone that is doin their own thng! and yes i think you might just be jealous.

::bitch slapped::
wned:

Last edited by 2k3HonCivicEX; 09-01-2003 at 09:12 PM.
Old 09-02-2003
Registered!!

bobbyd is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, don't listen to XSRCivic. I mean, the guy bought a Civic and thinks it will be fast for crying out loud. Not to mention his nice generic Muffler, header, and intake. Good luck with those crap peices you added.
Old 09-02-2003
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
looks pretty good. better than tanabe.
props for getting the first 5 zigen catback
Old 09-02-2003
7thgen Power Maker

Thanks! always tryin to be a step ahead.....hard and expensive some times
Old 09-02-2003
Registered!!

vvii is an unknown quantity at this point
great looking catback system man, I think you got a great deal with it
Old 09-02-2003
Registered!!

dragoon is an unknown quantity at this point
$540 for that.. too rich for my blood

i'll live with my generic muffler and ebay intake.