I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

Stock Radio Settings

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QueenVanessa is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Stock Radio Settings

Hi All!

I have a 2009 Honda EX Coupe; loveee my baby<3

ANYWAYS, my dumb boyfriend went in my car and played around with my stereo settings and it sounds like ish!!! It doesn't have any BOOM to it or anything ( I usually listen to hip hop / rap for the bass) but after he messed with it it just... isn't the same

Can you recommend me (yes, I know its "what you like" but I need suggestions) on what the Sub, Bass, Treb, etc, should be to get the best sound quality of my stock raido? -- It would be greatly appreciated.
Old 03-14-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stock Radio Settings

once you are in the sound settings menu, adjust the bass and treble while listening to a song to see how it changes. im guessing you want more bass. just gotta fool with the settings and turn the sub back up.
Old 03-15-2011
Registered!!

MeganOD is an unknown quantity at this point
Stock Radio Settings

Can anyone tell me how to set the clock on a 2005 Civic? I don't have an automobile manual and the control panel isn't user friendly. Thanks in advance
Old 03-15-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

do you have the big silver double decker stereo (for special edition)? or the regular black small one. if its the black one, i think you just hold the clock button down and then press #5 or #6 to set the hour and minute.
Old 11-30-2012
Registered!!

catmom60 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by QueenVanessa
Hi All!

I have a 2009 Honda EX Coupe; loveee my baby<3

ANYWAYS, my dumb boyfriend went in my car and played around with my stereo settings and it sounds like ish!!! It doesn't have any BOOM to it or anything ( I usually listen to hip hop / rap for the bass) but after he messed with it it just... isn't the same

Can you recommend me (yes, I know its "what you like" but I need suggestions) on what the Sub, Bass, Treb, etc, should be to get the best sound quality of my stock raido? -- It would be greatly appreciated.
I have a 2007 Civic SI. When messing around today, I found the subwoofer adjustment when I pushed the tuner ****. It has numbers from 1-6. You have to adjust it up or down quickly before it switches back to the radio station.