I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

Car Stereo Bluetooth 2 DIN to Honda Civic 9 EX-L, Help

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2020
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alex Bykov is an unknown quantity at this point
Car Stereo Bluetooth 2 DIN to Honda Civic 9 EX-L, Help

Hello everyone!

I a new member in this forum. I think that you can help me.

I love my Honda so much, I own a Honda for 2 years and have driven 60,000 kilometers.

So, I have Honda Civic 9th generation restayling 2014 EX-L

I want to have CarPlay so much, but my Civic does't have this option. Maybe you know good solution or device for my car which can gives me CarPlay. I look in the Internet many 2DIN Stereos, bu they are made in Chine. I don't want to buy something bad what will buggy or not work normally.

Some guys said me about some adapter and than my phone can show screen on my 2DIN Stereo. But they told about Android, I have iPhone.
Old 12-15-2020
Super Moderator

Received 1,874 Likes on 1,319 Posts
BrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud of
Re: Car Stereo Bluetooth 2 DIN to Honda Civic 9 EX-L, Help

If you want a good aftermarket radio that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto be prepared to spend $400+. Something like the Pioneer AVH-2400NEX. Anything cheaper than that is likely to be inconsistent/unreliable and likely annoying to live with everyday.