Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Batt Or Alt

Old 10-16-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
zwilliams is an unknown quantity at this point
Batt Or Alt

Hey every one I’m stuck on deployment right now and the wife is home, she telling me that the car won’t start, she had it jumped and the batt is not holding a charge, now what are the odds of this being an ALT problem. Thanks for any input. OoO and the batt and the alt are the ones from 07 when it was bought.
Old 10-16-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batt Or Alt

have her drive the car to an auto store if possible for a free alt and battery test. did she mention if the battery light icon was on?