1994 Integra GS-R ONE-OWNER NO WINTERS NY/Buffalo area - Honda Civic Forum

Vehicles for Sale/Wanted This is a combined subforum for all Civics for sale and wanted. It is up to the buyer to inspect the vehicle before finalizing the purchase.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2018   #1  
Registered!!

RCBrampy is an unknown quantity at this point
1994 Integra GS-R ONE-OWNER NO WINTERS NY/Buffalo area

The title says it all, well not really. However, I am the ORIGINAL owner of this beautiful DC2, one of the best cars ever produced by Honda. it has not been a daily driver in over 15 years. This car has not seen salt, has not been smoked in, EVER. It is clean and straight, with a tiny bit of rust just starting behind the rear wheels. The car is mostly stock, I did some bolt on modifications which I will list below, and have kept up religiously with maintenance. Car has always seen Mobil One only. I love this car, it is the best car I have ever owned and it pains me to even think of selling it. If I do not get reasonable offers, I will keep it. Finding a one-owner, 24 year old car which has not seen winter , is not common. This car was never drag-raced, and has never seen a drag strip. I am an adult, I took care of the care like an adult who intended to own this car forever, as I still may. Car has 117,xxx original miles, starts perfectly and shifts beautifully. Cruise works, power windows and looks are great, interior is all original. Asking $5500

Modifications:
Koni Coil overs on linear rate springs (250/350 rates)
Suspension techniques rear sway bar
DC intake
Big brake kit: NSX calipers on 2 piece custom rotors
Kosei K1 wheels
DC cat back exhaust
Nakamich head unit/Boston acoustics speakers and subs
Kenwood amplifiers

Recent or new parts:
NEW OEM clutch: plate/disc/flywheel/throwout bearing
Newer rear pads and rotors
Timing belt/water pump/tensioner/rollers/spring/VC gasket
rear wheel bearing units
front right driveshaft and wheel bearing

Needs:
New power antenna
rear ABS sensor (which I will likely try and get to)
A/C B pipe (pinhole leak)/ compressor works when charged (also may try to get this fixed)

Please respond in email, for serious inquiries I will provide my cell, more photos, videos etc. Lowball offers will be respectfully ignored, not interested in trades at this time.
RCBrampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Days Ago   #2  
Registered!!

A-10Wingman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 1994 Integra GS-R ONE-OWNER NO WINTERS NY/Buffalo area

message sent
A-10Wingman is offline   Reply With Quote