Archive - Vehicles for Sale/Wanted This is a combined subforum for all Civics for sale and wanted. It is up to the buyer to inspect the vehicle before finalizing the purchase.

Wanted: 90's Civic Hatch

Old 12-07-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thebfwc is an unknown quantity at this point
Wanted: 90's Civic Hatch

I want to pick up a civic hatch back, hopefully with few modifications but if it has coilovers thats a +.
I am a broke college student and I need a running project car. Less than $1000 is all that I can do. I am not looking for much interior wise since it will be gutted but a nice exterior and little to no rust please. I don't want to rice it I just want to make it clean and fast. I have a 2005 Yamaha Blaster that needs to have the carb looked at I just don't have a truck to get it to the shop.
I'm also down for a slammed Volkswagon beetle.
Tell your friends and have them tell their friends.

Also, HEY! I'm new to this forum, My name is Jonathan and I go to ASU. I like having on going projects and I really like cars. Long walks on the beach and romantic fire lit dinners are also two more passions of mine. I like sitting in my silk robe, smoking cigars and petting my lion in my old victorian home.

Last edited by thebfwc; 12-07-2010 at 03:57 PM.
Old 12-07-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of
Re: Wanted: 90's Civic Hatch

http://www.allofcraigs.com/ btw: $1500 seems to be the lowest going price for a roller pretty much anywhere you look.
Old 12-07-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thebfwc is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Wanted: 90's Civic Hatch

My wanted ad is just hoping for someone that is in a scenario that matches mine. I'm not fully expecting it to pan out the way I want. Shoot any offers over.