Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

FS: KYB AGX with H&R Sport Springs EK

Old 05-07-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
zerovandez is an unknown quantity at this point
FS: KYB AGX with H&R Sport Springs EK

Hi all. I'm new around here but I have a better rep in Honda-Tech.com. Just dropping by to sell these. Enjoy.

Up for sale is my KYB AGX with H&R Sport Springs for the EK 96-00 Honda Civic Hatch and Coupe. I had this setup installed about 2 years ago and never really drove the car because I bought a Trailblazer. The car has been sitting on them since. Never drive the car hard, I never tracked it, never did any canyon runs, I've always babied it so rest assured knowing that these are well taken care of and in great condition.

I loved the way these rode on the streets. I had the rear AGX's set to 5 and the front to 3. The ride was a bit harsh. I put all four corners to 1 and it was a huge difference. Definetely firmer than stock and not harsh. I was using them with EX sways in the front, and ASR/CTR setup in the rear. The ride was great. I'm not sure how this setup will perform without the swaybars but I do recommend the buyer install the same.

What you will be getting is all four with top hats installed. No need for you to remove and install from your old setup. You will be able to drop these right in with little to no modifications at all.

I'm letting these go for $350 picked up and $400 shipped ground via FedEx. If the cost of shipping is more expensive, then I'll pay the difference. I am open to offers, I will not part anything out, and please don't low ball me. I'm firm with the sale price as I'm not in a huge rush to sell these. I think this is a fair starting price for a decent setup.

If you're just getting into lowering and suspension modifications for primarily a daily driven car, then this is for you. If you're wondering about tracking these, I wouldn't be able to comment because I've never taken them out on the track although I'm sure it would be fun.

Below are pictures of my car with this setup installed. I don't have a picture of them off the car. I installed dust boots on the too and they don't bind with the springs, well at least I can't feel them if they are binding. Feel free to ask questions.

Edit: The springs are for a 99-00 civic Si because I'm swapped with a B series engine.

_DSC0261.jpg

_DSC02752e.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg
Old 05-10-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
zerovandez is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: FS: KYB AGX with H&R Sport Springs EK

Sold