Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

TRIZ'S PARTOUT THREAD! Going back to stock- THE DAY HAS COME!!

Old 01-16-2010
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Smile TRIZ'S PARTOUT THREAD! Going back to stock- THE DAY HAS COME!!

ALL parts are for 01-05 D17 civic’s unless otherwise noted (There is a B series full gasket kit, among other stuff that can fit RSX/EP3/ hondas in general)
PM for a price if one is not listed
If the part isn’t listed, its not for sale (not parting out the entire car)
I am not interested in trades, although any and all part WILL be traded for an S2000!
When a part is sold, it moves to the bottom of the post and says “SOLD”
All prices do not include shipping (unless otherwise stated) and I WILL ship internationally, because your paying for it.
ALL PRICES ARE IN US DOLLARS, not pesos, not canadian dollars, not yen, not euros... US DOLLARS!!! Lets get that straight. ;p
If paying via paypal from the US, add the 3.00% + $0.30 for the transaction fee. If your paying from outside the US, its 3.9%+$0.30US (and for god's sake please be able to convert between your currency and US dollars or ask me to do the math for you as I'm an accountant!)

When sending PM's- please do not delete the conversation thread we are having- I am nearing my PM limit FAST, plus its a real bitch to track back and find prices I've quoted you or what parts we were even talking about!

I broke everything into categories to make it easier on yall. Let me know if I mis-grouped something!
As some of you know, I'm pretty **** about my parts so I kept them in the best of condition.
In Oregon we do not salt the roads in the winter, so there is no rust on any parts.
I am not selling the car, I'm just going back to stock. I'll still be around.

AS FOR PICTURES- THE LINK IS HERE CLICK ME, CLICK ME!!!-all the for sale items are via flickr. Its okay to PM me and ask for pics if I havent put them up yet!

Whats the condition??? (THIS IS A KEY FOR YOU!)
Brand new: Never used, still new in original packaging
Like new: Its been used, but you couldn’t tell
Used: Its been used, and may have been purchased that way
If the part doesn’t list a condition, then it probably doest matter

Okay, now BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY!!!!

SUSPENSION
-Megan 32 way fully adjustable coilovers... used for 6-8k and babied (pics speak for themselves), like new. + roller/thruster bushings for coilovers so they dont bind, brand new $650 (these were also just listed on CL)
-Progress sway bar adapter kit, (for those without a rear stock bar from the factory- 01-02 LX's and all DX's) brand new- $110 shipped
-Stock EX rear sway (I'll check the mm on this when I can locate it amongst the part pile, its a thin mm one)
-Function 7 aluminum rear lower control arms with poly bushings. Includes the rare SPC socket (still on car)- $200

EXHAUST
-DC Sports- Twin canister exhaust, I washed and polished it every month- it has a few light scratches on the middle pipe from a driveway, but its in GREAT condition (local pickup preferred, shipping will be a bitch) $425

ELECTRONICS/INTERIOR
-3 vinyl red H's to put on your steering wheel to make the background of the H red- fits the later 7thgen steering wheels best, brand new $5 each, or all 3 for $10, includes shipping of course.
-Cluster 03-05 LX mt, coupe style with red rings, rare, between 40-50k, 140 shipped

EXTERIOR
-EM2 license plate, cool for photoshoots-$20 shipped

ENGINE/ENGINE BAY
-01-05 EX D17a2 vtec head with 50k on it, I just took it to the machine shop (1/22/10) and had them freshen it up, take the rocker assembly off to grease everything, replace the cam seal, yadayada and make sure it was fit to bolt on. Its super CLEAN!! $160
-D17 gasket kit- basically to overhaul your head, includes all gaskets, seals, everything, even all new bushings that hold your valve cover on (with the exception of the cam seal)... brand new
-B16a/B17a/B18c gasket kit (same stuff as d17), brand new in plastic
-Honda OEM valve seals- intake and exhaust specific, brand new in Honda plastic
-Honda OEM valve guides, brand new in Honda plastic- $100 firm, shipped!
-Unorthodox Racing power steering pulley, (add that bling to your engine bay) purchased used and looks good
The following 5 parts are from a donor car with 50k on them, all in working order when pulled:
-01-05 intake manifold with all sensors, injector plate and fuel rail mount- $35/make an offer
-01-05 fuel rail and injectors- $30/make an offer
-01-05 EX throttle body with sensors- $60/make an offer
-01-05 oem headstuds (only one torquing on them from factory)- make an offer or will include with head
-Crower valve train upgrade for D17 or D16Z/D16Y- springs and titanium retainers, brand new in orig box- $300 shipped in US

SOLD ITEMS:
-K sport camber kit, like new in original box SOLD to baldpinoyizme (aim)
-Two 01-05 OEM EX headers with heat shields, no cracks, used- SOLD to Matt.Dieterich and Erikwithak86
-01-05 EX downpipe/cat.. convert your stock DX OR LX exhaust to an EX to run an EX catback, used for less than 60k SOLD to Matt.Dieterich
-DC ceramic race header with O2 extension cables, angled O2 sensor defouler and gaskets, used: SOLD
-Revo generation 2 short shifter, SOLD lordhelmet
-Strutking under the shifter bushings, SOLD lordhelmet
-Strutking shifter cable bushings, SOLD lordhelmet
-Cluster 01-02 LX mt, coupe style, lights up red, 67,748 on it SOLD cameojoe
-White face gauge faces for 01-02 EX clusters, brand new, SOLD T-Funk
-Aftermarket bulbs, "hyper white" for dome and 2 map lights (from my 01 lx), in orig packaging, used 2 weeks $8 each, or $15 for both, shipped: SOLD T-Funk
-TYC projector headlights, used for about 3 months, still in original box, like new. SOLD to gearbox
-Ingalls engine torque damper- this was only used for a few days, like new: SOLD popee
-Throttle body spacer- makes it fun to feather the throttle: SOLD T-Funk
-DC sports red anodized aluminum oil cap, like new: SOLD d0ughbOy81
-DC sports red anodized aluminum battery tie, top is mint, under side has some discoloration, used: SOLD d0ughbOy81
-01-05 coil packs, set of 4- $25/make an offer: SOLD to nk7
-Apexi VAFC2, includes mount and cable, light (hard to capture on camera) scratches around dial from <2 months of use by previous owner, great shape for being used, $135 shipped SOLD to nk7
-ARC titanium round shift **** (this thing rocks)- $75 shipped: SOLD to em2suprcivc
-OEM CTR shift boot (Honda genuine parts # 83414-S04-Z50ZA) fitted with the ClubRSX CNC'd aluminum shift boot holder (can fit any model honda/acura)- like new with original honda bag, $45 shipped: SOLD to em2suprcivc
-Stock 01 EX coupe springs with less than 5k on them- SOLD to Foffie
-Tsunami rear window/roof spoiler, brand new- $120 firm SOLD to icedcoco
-Type R style front grille with lower lip painted Ralley Red, professionally painted, has a very very small chip- see pictures (still on car) SOLD to jonjonEM2
-Crower stage 2 cam for D17a2, brand new in orig box- $300 SOLD to Vilex

That’s all I can think of right now. There is still more to come..

HAPPY MODDING!

Update: 5% of revenues after shipping will be donated to helping Hatti recover from the earthquake! Moddng your car has never helped people more in need before!

Last edited by TRIZ; 02-21-2010 at 02:10 AM.
Old 01-16-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura about
Re: TRIZ'S PARTOUT THREAD! Going back to stock- THE DAY HAS COME!!

u got pics?
Old 01-16-2010
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

no pics what a scam! lol. heres what i want pics of possibly interested, and prices.

-tyc headlights
-progress adapter kit
Old 01-16-2010
Registered!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

How much for the shifter and bushings?
Old 01-16-2010
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

I like to take HELLA pictures of items for sales so the buyer knows exactly what they are getting, so expect 40,000 pictures shortly! I'll PM you guys in a little with a price and pics and post them here as well.
Old 01-16-2010
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

so youre still keeping the civic right? i went thru this stage a while back and wanted my car mostly stock looking again. i think getting old makes me not want to have a heavily modded car anymore. i still get all sorts of compliments on those cheap konig rims but i will prolly ditch them after a while for something oem looking.
Old 01-17-2010
Registered!!

Nawp is an unknown quantity at this point

how much for the megan coils shipped to 95121
Old 01-17-2010
Premium Member

Originally Posted by gearbox
so youre still keeping the civic right? i went thru this stage a while back and wanted my car mostly stock looking again. i think getting old makes me not want to have a heavily modded car anymore. i still get all sorts of compliments on those cheap konig rims but i will prolly ditch them after a while for something oem looking.
I am in that stage. I'm not as old as you, but shoot, I feel ya. I'm also into other things now- I've put a home studio together with everything under the sun and spent several thousand too quickly. But man, the Akai drum machine and JBL active monitors are very enjoyable to play with / listen to while all this other equipment is staring me in the face... I literally have the lights of a city when I turn the lights of- VU meters glowing, ever color led you could imagine.. ha. I love this ****.

I never went with the rims, I instead painted my stealies and have been rocking those since the summer.

The other factor of me wanting to part out my car is because I took most of the parts for inspection to pass DEQ (race header, exhaust, blah blah blah) and never put them back on. Slowly I've been going back to stock and have too many parts taking up space in the garage. My car looks pretty stock compared to how it was when all the parts were on it. But two guys thought otherwise last month and broke into my car that was parked right in front of my house.

So fml, I dont need to have thousands of dollars of parts parked in the street waiting for a smarter thief to come along and take it all! ...For those wondering, they smashed the window and took the face plate to my pioneer deck from 2001... its a 9yr old scratched to hell faceplate/deck with no perks... has the green backlights back before LED's were THE ****, so I never pop it off. That night I should of, because while the deck was pretty worthless in my opinion, the window was not! This duo was driving around and did the same to at least 6 other cars on my side of town before 4am.

Anyways, all the reasons put together have created this thread.

Last edited by TRIZ; 01-22-2010 at 12:50 AM.
Old 01-17-2010
Premium Member

yeah i feel you, the window is usually more money than the stereo so i always try and remember the faceplate. they prolly wont even get $20 for it on ebay.
Old 01-17-2010
Registered!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

Did you ever get a sweet accountant gig? I always hoped you would complete your NA build.
Old 01-17-2010
Premium Member

Nope... working on it tho. I'm using the review book for the exam as a wrist-rest as I type this thread... *sigh* I'll get to it!

Spent an hour digging stuff out and taking pics, now i'm uploading them and tagging them. I'm going to just post one link to flickr for all pics related to the sale.. each one is ~300k and will really slow this page down.
Old 01-17-2010
Registered!!

Originally Posted by TRIZ
Nope... working on it tho. I'm using the review book for the exam as a wrist-rest as I type this thread... *sigh* I'll get to it!

Spent an hour digging stuff out and taking pics, now i'm uploading them and tagging them. I'm going to just post one link to flickr for all pics related to the sale.. each one is ~300k and will really slow this page down.
Thats a bummer. Get through that test and find a job so you can get an s2k! Post or pm me a price. I need a break up gift to myself/my car.
Old 01-17-2010
You Stay Classy, San Diego

jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

would like a price on progress mount kit. thanks.
Old 01-17-2010
Premium Member

no pics what a scam! lol. heres what i want pics of possibly interested, and prices.

-tyc headlights
-progress adapter kit
Just added newly taken pics of the headlights (via cell phone cam- I think I had too many lights on- the first few are slightly washed out)

Pics of progress adapter kit also up!
Old 01-17-2010
Premium Member

wish the oil cap was silver lol. oh well. still thinking on the headlights. cant decide between these and the sonar chrome ones. bump for lots of good stuff
Old 01-18-2010
Registered!!

wish the oil cap was silver lol. oh well. still thinking on the headlights. cant decide between these and the sonar chrome ones. bump for lots of good stuff
That Fast and the Furious headlight box is hi-larius. You have instant message triz.

Last edited by lordhelmet; 01-18-2010 at 12:23 AM.
Old 01-18-2010
Premium Member

Thanks for the bump!

You should pick these up. My plan was to retro them with Audi A6 projectors- my buddy did the exact same retro- the fit was really nice and they have a very intense and crisp beam. I hope someone takes advantage of this. These headlights were made to be retro'd.
Old 01-18-2010
Premium Member

Pics of function 7 control arms, Apexi Vafc2 up, and Megan Coilovers up on flickr (link at top of first post)!

All PM's and posts replied to.
If I didnt send you a PM, I added the price in the first post and pics on flickr.

Last edited by TRIZ; 01-18-2010 at 04:10 AM.
Old 01-18-2010
Registered!!

EMDos is an unknown quantity at this point

how much for the coilovers?
Old 01-18-2010
Premium Member

okay triz i will take the headlights, im sure i can find something to do with em. lemme know where to send money. and good luck with the rest of your sale
Old 01-18-2010
Delightfully tacky. Yet unrefined

m3gach33zy is an unknown quantity at this point

lol triz if you can't get the megans sold wanna work out a payment plan??
Old 01-18-2010
Premium Member

Possibly^

Interested in anything else besides the Megans in the mean time?

Suspension is off, but damn, car is going to be sitting low tomorrow will all the parts I'm shipping out. Its going to suck for the ppl behind me in line at the post office kuz I got business to conduct damnit!
Old 01-18-2010
Registered!!

Welcome to the 4x4 ranks.
Old 01-18-2010

Was interested in the ingalls damper too but figured that I might as well get the main thing I wanted which is a drop. Really wanted to get an exhaust set up too but you've already sold off the parts I was lookin for lol
Old 01-19-2010
Premium Member

^ I still got 2 EX headers, an EX downpipe, and my DC exhaust... all of which totals up more then a whole exhaust! Dont say its all gone, kuz its still chilling in the garage. Torque damper is still up for grabs, although there is interest.
Old 01-19-2010

lol that's true. I'll have to see what sort of money I can pull up. I could probably only afford the exhaust set up and possibly the torque damper. Hit me up with a price on the whole set up and I'll let you know what I can work out
Old 01-19-2010
Registered!!

grn2k1civic is an unknown quantity at this point

how much for Ingalls engine torque damper???
Old 01-19-2010
Registered!!

d0ughbOy81 is an unknown quantity at this point

how much for the batt tie down and oil cap?
Old 01-20-2010
the best kind of lovin is from the oven!

ProjectMayhemR will become famous soon enough

pm me about the torque damper and throttle body spacer
Old 01-20-2010
Registered!!

SPUNKYcivy01 is an unknown quantity at this point

PM me prices for:
Head
gasket kit
cluster.
Also, is this cluster for a manual or auto?

Quick Reply: TRIZ'S PARTOUT THREAD! Going back to stock- THE DAY HAS COME!!