Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

k&n Typhoon Kit (SR) intake FOR SALE!

Old 12-03-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
uruguayanboy will become famous soon enoughuruguayanboy will become famous soon enough
k&n Typhoon Kit (SR) intake FOR SALE!

- $150 OBO + Shipping
- Used for like a month
- no noticeable scratches
- you'll feel a big difference !!! i swear!!!

- CHECK THE WEBSITE!!

http://www.knfilters.com/search/prod...Prod=69-1008TS

Last edited by uruguayanboy; 12-06-2007 at 12:35 AM.
Old 12-03-2007
Official Wish He Knew It All

HyeHonda05 will become famous soon enough
Re: k&n Typhoon Kit (SR) intake FOR SALE!

wrong area to post.....put it into the forsale section.......
Old 12-03-2007
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

moved.
Old 12-04-2007
Registered!!

uruguayanboy will become famous soon enoughuruguayanboy will become famous soon enough

bump!!!
Old 12-05-2007
Premium Member

redem2 has a spectacular aura aboutredem2 has a spectacular aura about

delete
Old 12-05-2007
Premium Member

you may want to lower the price, because a new aem sri can be had for $150 shipped.
Old 12-05-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by redem2
you may want to lower the price, because a new aem sri can be had for $150 shipped.
this is k&n $230 MSRP shipped..!!! and it says "OBO" You know what that means???

Last edited by uruguayanboy; 12-05-2007 at 10:50 AM.
Old 12-05-2007
Registered!!

superdewey58 is an unknown quantity at this point

100 shipped and ill take it
Old 12-05-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by superdewey58
100 shipped and ill take it
give me zip code !! and we talk bout it!
Old 12-05-2007
Premium Member

okay, i'm not the one that can feel the hp gain from a sri...but gl with the sale. :P
Old 12-06-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by redem2
okay, i'm not the one that can feel the hp gain from a sri...but gl with the sale. :P
wut da **** is ur plan? if u cant feel the hp gain, i really dont care! keep it to yourself, i did feel a big *** difference when i installed this one!! BIG ***!!! and if i say i felt it then probably anybody who buys it will too!! if u dont feel an intake difference then call AEM, K&N, and tell them not to make intakes no more cuz they make no difference!!! but dont come here to my thread where im trying to sell an INTAKE trying to talk all this **** about the "COST" and that it makes no difference on ur car???? WTF IS WRONG WIT THESE PPL MANN!!

Last edited by uruguayanboy; 12-06-2007 at 12:33 AM.
Old 12-06-2007
Registered!!

awang is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm with redem2. MSRP means absolutely nothing. most products that you see online and in stores is sold way below Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price. there's a guy selling his aem v2 intake for $30 (on this forum!) and it retails for $300 plus.

also, they way you advertised it, it sounds like your just another ricer. "OMFGWTFBBW! YOU gAIN 1337 HP FROM MY INTAKE YO!"

it's an intake. it is well known, that intakes don't provide a "Big Difference." they provide very little gains, like 2-4 HP, especially on a civic with a POS engine like a d17a1/a2.

you evidently do not understand what a placebo effect is. you think you gained a lot of HP and it makes a "Big Difference" because your car is louder. Louder does mean ****. sure your throttle response got a little better, but HP wise, you probably gained nothing. you probably lost some because your driving habits got more aggressive.

the HP gains for most intakes are in the high rpms anyways, so intakes don't do much except look good, and fool people that don't understand cars to think "OMG! that guy is such a stud to be modifying his car."
Old 12-06-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by awang
i'm with redem2. MSRP means absolutely nothing. most products that you see online and in stores is sold way below Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price. there's a guy selling his aem v2 intake for $30 (on this forum!) and it retails for $300 plus.

also, they way you advertised it, it sounds like your just another ricer. "OMFGWTFBBW! YOU gAIN 1337 HP FROM MY INTAKE YO!"

it's an intake. it is well known, that intakes don't provide a "Big Difference." they provide very little gains, like 2-4 HP, especially on a civic with a POS engine like a d17a1/a2.

you evidently do not understand what a placebo effect is. you think you gained a lot of HP and it makes a "Big Difference" because your car is louder. Louder does mean ****. sure your throttle response got a little better, but HP wise, you probably gained nothing. you probably lost some because your driving habits got more aggressive.

the HP gains for most intakes are in the high rpms anyways, so intakes don't do much except look good, and fool people that don't understand cars to think "OMG! that guy is such a stud to be modifying his car."
anotherone who dont know how to read!!!! i never wrote "buy it because i dynoed it after installation and gained 18115618156498109684984185198418941981984198198 hp, i said u can feel a big difference (big difference does not mean that you now you can do 0 - 60 in 1.2 sec it means intake wise) when you go from stock to THIS intake!!! AND YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU CANNNN , i dont care about the hp, IF YOU WANT HP YOU SHOULDNT BE EVEN LOOKING AT THIS THREAD, GO GET 30PSI !!! i had 3 intakes in my car including AEM and THIS ONE its the one that i could feel more difference on my throttle response, noise, look, THAT'S WHAT BIG DIFFERENCE MEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO READ A BOOK AND PRACTICE YOUR READING!!! KUZ IF IM SELLING AN INTAKE YOU SHOULD BE SMART ENOUGH TO THINK THAT "BIG DIFFERENCE" WOUNT MEAN 99999 HP!!!
Old 12-06-2007
Technical Assistant

ultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond repute

Guys stop giving him a hard time seriously. PMing you
Old 12-08-2007
Registered!!

superdewey58 is an unknown quantity at this point

pm'd
Old 12-08-2007
Technical Assistant

ultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by superdewey58
pm'd
I PMed him a few days ago and no answer
Old 12-08-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

let the guy sell his intake wow. tell me where you can find this intake like new for what hes selling for. it goes for $180+ if youre lucky.
Old 12-08-2007
Registered!!

IM BACK!!! PM'd u both... chek it out!!
Old 12-10-2007
Registered!!

i hear $$$$$$$$
Old 12-10-2007
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold

i'd get it but it's so huge lol