Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

Holset H1C Turbocharger & Tial 38mm External Wastegate - $550 shipped

Old 02-10-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
831speed is an unknown quantity at this point
Holset H1C Turbocharger & Tial 38mm External Wastegate - $550 shipped

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in these bits - a friend of mine suggested I try selling them on here.

It is a Holset H1C from a Cummins 6BT diesel engine, the original turbine has been replaced with a smaller 12cm^2 wheel that spools up faster. If you know about Holset's this is very similar to a HX/HY35 and is capable of alot of power at high boost levels. I bought the turbo used and had it rebuilt by with the new wheel and a polished compressor housing. I was only running around 17 psi on it, only reason I removed it was because I took the engine out of the car to put in a smaller chassis [non-Honda] and this turbo will not fit without a custom header, so it is for sale. It did not smoke [zero oil consumption on the engine either] and it has very little side to side play and no vertical play. The exhaust housing had a high heat coating on it when I first installed it, but over time it has flaked off a decent amount. This turbo has the common T3 style flange so it can bolt to lots of different manifolds/headers/etc.

Also included is a Tial 38mm wastegate with a 90 degree short dump tube, purchased new and installed at the same time as the turbo. Held boost rock solid. Comes with a screamer pipe/dump tube if going deaf is your thing.

HolsetH1C-1.jpg
HolsetH1C-2.jpg
TialWG-1.jpg
TialWG-2.jpg

I'm asking $550 shipped for everything, PM me if interested or have anny question. Paypal only.

Thanks!
Old 02-10-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bigboibanks is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Holset H1C Turbocharger & Tial 38mm External Wastegate - $550 shipped

glws bro