Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

BRAND NEW!! 99-00 Type R Front lip Polyurethane

Old 10-25-2008
Love me some nice, long-lasting vics!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jgcentury will become famous soon enoughjgcentury will become famous soon enough
Exclamation BRAND NEW!! 99-00 Type R Front lip Polyurethane

Never been installed. Polyurethane will flex rather than crack like ABS plastic or fiberglass. Unpainted. Comes with screws still in unopened bag from the seller. Asking $120/(OBO) shipped. Pm me for pics or any more details.

Last edited by jgcentury; 10-26-2008 at 07:41 PM.
Old 10-25-2008
Registered!!

mrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: BRAND NEW!! 99-00 Type R Front lip Polyurethane

thats a little expensive dont you think? ebay sells it for 75 shipped
Old 10-25-2008

jgcentury will become famous soon enoughjgcentury will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mrtrinh
thats a little expensive dont you think? ebay sells it for 75 shipped
Pay for quality. That is what I paid from a reputable seller to get a quality part. Go for Ebay if you feel that way.
Old 10-25-2008
Registered!!

mrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of light

haha fake parts are great quality eh?
Old 10-25-2008

haha fake parts are great quality eh?
What is your problem douche? Get off my thread. There is nothing fake about it. Who do you think you are to come in and say that?
Old 10-25-2008
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
metalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nice

its a replica part, hence fake. gl trying to rip ppl off with your sale
Old 10-26-2008

Wtf is the problem here? Would someone explain to me why people are being f ing dicks on my fs thread? I'm not trying to rip anyone off and @$#% anybody who says so. You f ing little young ***** %#$holes are ruining my thread.
Old 10-26-2008
Registered!!

EggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enoughEggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enough

^^^ lmao

gl with sale, but i've also seen these lips in polyurethane on ebay for cheaper. maybe lower your price a bit if you want it to sell. just trying to help is all
Old 10-26-2008

Agreed, I am seeing them as well, but since I never did anything with it, I was hoping to get what I paid for it. But you also didn't come in here calling my part fake or saying I was ripping anyone off, I have no problem with someone saying they don't like the price, or that they can get one for less. I just really didn't feel that I was getting ripped off when I bought it so I figured someone else would pay the same thing no problem, but apparently I must be wrong.
Old 10-26-2008

So now I will add OBO to this and see if anyone will not low ball me too terribly.
Old 10-26-2008
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
qijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to all

its alright man. parts go for cheap to nothing once its out the door and/or used. sux. but goodluck with the sale. if worst comes to worst, just rock it on your car and call it a day =]
Old 10-28-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by jgcentury
What is your problem douche? Get off my thread. There is nothing fake about it. Who do you think you are to come in and say that?
woah there bro you need to chill out... like metalviper said if its a replica part its a fake. and ive been on this forum a lot longer than you have, and i can almost guarantee you that you will not sell that lip on this forum for that price. merely suggesting that you should lower the price if you want to sell.
Old 10-28-2008

woah there bro you need to chill out... like metalviper said if its a replica part its a fake. and ive been on this forum a lot longer than you have, and i can almost guarantee you that you will not sell that lip on this forum for that price. merely suggesting that you should lower the price if you want to sell.
Ok there homeboy! Sorry for calling you a douche, when I first read what you wrote I thought you were saying the part didn't exist. However, for being such a longtime member you should have read that I added OBO to my original post already and stated I was doing so about 3 posts up from this one. Besides, your boy mv said I was "trying to rip people off", so I still stick to my previous statement of #%@$ him.
Old 10-28-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

This thread makes me lol a little bit.

You're funny. Free bump for making me laugh.