Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

FS: Honda Civic 2007 Driver Side mirror

Old 03-21-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
coolaznboi112 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lots of parts for sale

FS:Honda Civic 2007 Driver Side Coupe Mirror $45
Hello i am selling a 2007 civic driver side mirror orginal from HONDA my friend crashed his car and they bought a mirror 2 replace it. But instead the bought a whole new door and didn't need the mirror after all. So he bought it orginally for 60.25 shipped. So we are asking for 45 the mirror has never been installed. We just opened the box and everything is still there and nothing has been taken out, is still rapped like how it came. So if you have any questions go ahead and shot me an email. Please no low ballers.
The mirror is midnight black i believe, it has a hint of purple if you look really close. If you are interested i can help you make sure it is the right color before buying. If you have any more questions or want some more detailed pictures email me!

FS:Honda CIVIC 07 SI TPMS sensors - $85
Hello selling 4 X TPMS Sensors came off a Civic 07 SI. Friend bought some rims and tires that had them on there but he doesn't need them so. He asked me to sell them for him. At your request i can send more detailed pictures.
No LOW BALLERS please! thanks

Contact me at coolaznboi112@aim.com

FS:Honda CIVIC Coupe door 2007 - $150
The door is for a Honda Civic coupe 2007 color of the door is Nighthawk Black Pearl.
There is a scrap at the bottom but the door can be repaired by getting it repainted and clearcoated again. You can email me if you would like more detailed pictures or have any questions.

FS:Honda Civic 2007 Front Left Fender - $50
Selling a Honda Civic coupe 2007 Front left Fender
The front fender color is Nighthawk Black Pearl.
There is a scrape near the bottom but can be repair at an auto body shop. Fender needs to be repainted and clear coated. If you would like more detailed pictures or have any questions go ahead and send me an email.

FS:br3 obd2 scanner - $75
Description
Interfaces between your personal computer (or laptop) serial port and your vehicle's OBDII diagnostic bus. The hardware and software comprise a system which will read most standard OBDII data, as well as diagnostic trouble codes (DTC). Provides useful data for monitoring, troubleshooting, and repair purposes.

The BR-3 interface supports three OBDII protocols commonly used in US vehicles: VPW (General Motors), PWM (Ford), and ISO9141 (Chrysler, Asian, and European), and ISO 14230 protocol (also called Keyword 2000). It does not support CAN protocol.

The BR-CAN interface supports CAN protocols only. Capable of both 11 bit and 29 bit ID fields, speeds of 500 k or 250 k bits per second (kbps), automatically selected.
If your vehicle is earlier than 2003, it does NOT use CAN. Between 2003 and 2007, your vehicle may or may not use CAN, depending on manufacturer, model, year and drivetrain.
If you are not sure, you should check to see if your vehicle(s) are listed as CAN models:
CAN Vehicle List
Neither interface supports older OBD-1 vehicles or any vehicles earlier than 1996 models.

Not selling the can
If you would like more detailed pictures or have any question feel free to contact me.

Last edited by robbclark1; 03-22-2008 at 09:59 AM.