Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

FT: SPARCO RACING SEATS for STOCKS

Old 11-30-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura about
just pm me if he interested.. well get it done asap. thanks bro.. good stuff!!!
Old 11-30-2006
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
More pics are up!!!!!!!
Old 11-30-2006
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
bump! need this gone
Old 11-30-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
I can drive to Cali. I have black stock seats in my 2003 EX. I'm in AZ

Oh ****...nevermind thats not south Cali. lol
Old 11-30-2006
Registered!!

jr6784 is a jewel in the roughjr6784 is a jewel in the roughjr6784 is a jewel in the rough
hey d5 civic i sent the pics out to that juno.com e-mail that u posted up. I still go along with the trade as long as i can send out at a time like my pass seat for the drivers seat so i can drive my car around and then i can send out the other one or send out at least the drivers and ill send out both of mine my main thing is that i need a seat to drive my car. So if this is alright with ur friend then i'll trade him no problem, if not thanks for ur guys time.
Old 12-01-2006
Registered!!

as of right now the trade is pending to hwnpryde civic. I'll let you guys know if he falls through
Old 12-10-2006
Registered!!

seats are back up for trade. The guy came down, but he has side impact air bags so the plugs were not the same for my friends car.

SEATS ARE BACK UP PPL! TRADE FOR STOCKS black cloth seats, seat belts and plugs. You MUST ship first so we can ship these back to you.

For those ppl who thikn they are getting screwed over, trust me, we DO NOT want to screw ppl over for their stock seats....
Old 12-10-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by jr6784
hey d5 civic i sent the pics out to that juno.com e-mail that u posted up. I still go along with the trade as long as i can send out at a time like my pass seat for the drivers seat so i can drive my car around and then i can send out the other one or send out at least the drivers and ill send out both of mine my main thing is that i need a seat to drive my car. So if this is alright with ur friend then i'll trade him no problem, if not thanks for ur guys time.
He can do this, but you will have to pay for shipping back and forth every single time. So if you're down with that then he's ok with it. le tme know man
Old 12-14-2006
Registered!!

trade is pending again
Old 12-14-2006
Vic On Dubs

midvis is an unknown quantity at this point
Email me at rmedlin@hobbsupchurch.com if it falls through. I've already get a set of Sparco's in my car but my stock seats are just sitting in storage.. I live in NC so we would have to ship them.
Old 12-14-2006
Registered!!

xschizx9 will become famous soon enough
i'll have a set of black oem seats up for sale soon... let me know if you still need a trade.,
Old 12-14-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
ill send mine out tomm
Old 12-15-2006
Registered!!

junior h.m is an unknown quantity at this point
if my car wasnt red...
Old 12-15-2006
Registered!!

well i just emailed the guy for a tracking number for his seat trade. I'll give him a few days before i put the seats up for trade again. Whoever is interested emial me pix of your seats to derrickphamd5@juno.com and leave me ur 7thgen ID so i can know who is who. thanks
Old 12-15-2006
Abortion Survivor

Michalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of light
wow what i deal, if only my seats were black. Is your friend on crack? Bump for a great deal.
Old 12-15-2006
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
So are you asking for belts too? I have exactly what you need but I'm curious what YOU need. Were you against the one seat at a time trade? For a daily driver, sending out 2 seats at once isn't gonna happen..
Old 12-15-2006
Banned

Gr33nMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
I have black seats. There still in my car now. I will be willing to make a deal though. My car isa 04 ex
Old 12-15-2006
Registered!!

pnoiracer is an unknown quantity at this point
this still up? any pics? I'll drive to your place and swap the seats right on that spot...
Old 12-16-2006
Registered!!

^^^ trade is pending. What do you mean any pics? i got tons of pics on the first page man. I don't think you would require any more pics after what i alraedy posted.

The first guy still has dibs, i'm going to give him another 3-4 days before i place the seats back up for trade, i'm tired of waiting for people all teh time. This is a deal and anyone who is interested should be jumping on this. I'll keep everyone posted on teh progress of the trade. hang tight.

derrick
Old 12-16-2006
Registered!!

I gave the guy till Next wednesday to give me a tracking number. Or else the seats goes to the next person in line.

If you're interested get pics to me ppl. Its not that hard to take some pics and send them to me.

Send it to derrickphamd5@juno.com
Old 12-16-2006
Registered!!

pnoiracer is an unknown quantity at this point
Ooops I didn't see the pics in the first page.. coz I was using the computer at work and it filters the pics... but yea I will send you the pics ASAP once I get home today...
Old 12-16-2006
Premium Member

I just shampooed mine recently too. All nice and ish... lol
Old 12-18-2006
Registered!!

yea.. i have a set of black oem seats out of an 02 ex with the arm rest... I'd be willing to trade as long as I'm paying shipping one way for mine.. then he'll take care of shipping his.
Old 12-18-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by xschizx9
yea.. i have a set of black oem seats out of an 02 ex with the arm rest... I'd be willing to trade as long as I'm paying shipping one way for mine.. then he'll take care of shipping his.

So let me get this straight, you want to trade your seats for the SPARCOS and you want to only pay to ship yours? and my friend has to pay to ship his seats to you?

So you want to trade your 100 dollars(MAX) stock seats for my friends 900+ dollars seats including sliders and rails plus pay for shipping?

HAHHAHA.

I'll just go right ahead and pass on you man.

UPDATE: i received a tracking number from one of the members his seats have been shipped out. Should be receiving it in a week or so. So it all goes well, the seats are GONE.

And the guy is also paying to ship the seats both ways, if i might add.
Old 12-19-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
Please let me know if this goes through or not. Ill be next in line for these. I have black seats in my 05. Theyre still in brand new condition and I can ship them out and pay both ways no problem. I have a shipping dept. here at my work that I can get deals through UPS. Im ready to ship ASAP.
Old 12-24-2006
Registered!!

Feroz is an unknown quantity at this point
me too. If it doesnt work out. Ill do it.
Old 12-24-2006
Registered!!

Silverstreak04 is an unknown quantity at this point
i got the seats

I have the stocks your friend wants does he still the seats ... let me know call me at 954 548 7928
Old 12-27-2006
Registered!!

[QUOTE=D5cIvIc;4109268]So let me get this straight, you want to trade your seats for the SPARCOS and you want to only pay to ship yours? and my friend has to pay to ship his seats to you?

So you want to trade your 100 dollars(MAX) stock seats for my friends 900+ dollars seats including sliders and rails plus pay for shipping?

HAHHAHA.

I'll just go right ahead and pass on you man.

Hey asshat.. some of us mother ****ers aren't made out of ****ing money... why don't you learn some ****ing manners...
Old 12-27-2006
Registered!!

^^loser. Your offer was like a slap in the face. If you don't have money, don't give stupid offer. plain and simple. If you do'nt have money, don't fix up your car.

I should learn some manners? look at how you talk buddy. You have an F word in every sentence. I think your mom should have taught YOU manners. Another e-thug on this forum i see. grow up buddy
Old 12-27-2006
Registered!!

another update before i got rudily interrupted.

Stock seats are arriving soon. So keep on this thread on your subscribed threads to see an update

Quick Reply: FT: SPARCO RACING SEATS for STOCKS