Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

Full turbo setup w/emanage $1500 shipped

Old 06-19-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
Full turbo setup w/emanage $1500 shipped

well since im getting a bike in a week, and an EVO IX come next summer im putting the civic back to stock, or as close as I can get it. Going to sell the turbo setup.

This is what it consists of

HKS long stlye manifold
HKS SSQV BOV
Garrett T25 bb turbo
Custom IC pipeing
Johnny Racecar 31x4x12 IC
Manual boost controller
cusotm oil line form engine to turbo
Custom 2 1/2 downpipe (will have to have flange welded, unless pick up then you get the full 2 1/2 inch exhaust)
golden eagle vaccume box
Autometer 2 1/16 boost guage
($1500 plus shipping and not parting out)

Greddy E-Manage Blue with Dezod Pnp(no support tool)
($400 plus shipping)
RSX-S injectors with about 5,000 miles on themSOLD
($75 shipped, will do for $40 if bought with Emanage)

I am going to start next weekend with the engine tear down and putting back to stock.

If you buy everything I will do $1800 plus shipping, for everything you need for a full turbo setup. minus a tapped oil pan, exhaust, oil retun and water lines (unless picked up, the you just need a muffler for the exhaust)

im at work now but no pics but one on my car domain page
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/641765
i'll have more pics later

Last edited by ajhdragon; 08-11-2006 at 11:58 AM.
Old 06-19-2006
Registered!!

boosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the rough
price shipped to 89139 for everything?
Old 06-19-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
i'll have prices on shipping as soon as I find out total weight, but im guessing it'll be 2 boxes or maybe just one large one due to Intercooler size. So, it'll probably be in the $100-$150ish range for everything. but not sure yet.

Last edited by ajhdragon; 06-19-2006 at 03:42 PM.
Old 06-19-2006
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
You b1tch! Congrats on the bike...
Old 06-19-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

thank you, upgraded fast form the ninja to the cbr1000
Old 06-19-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

here are a few pic i just took like 5 minutes ago. its a little dirty cause it hasn't been cleaned up in like 2 months. currently running off wastegate 4.5psi, because i just ordered a new boost controoler which I won't even end up useing. but its new for you.

Last edited by ajhdragon; 10-02-2006 at 09:36 PM.
Old 06-20-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

late night bump
Old 06-20-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
willing to trade plus cash for your tv stuff and my oem radio stuff?
Old 06-20-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

Originally Posted by varner88
willing to trade plus cash for your tv stuff and my oem radio stuff?
not right now, still need somehting to impress the girls with until i get the eVO

bump, name change mayeb it'll help spike intrest

Last edited by ajhdragon; 06-20-2006 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-20-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
well hmm if u still have the turbo in couple weeks i mite have the cash
Old 06-20-2006
Registered!!

Robertsk8 is an unknown quantity at this point
You will def. like the evo 9, i test drove the 8 and it felt very good. is the turbo a kit or custom? Also to install, what needs to be removed?

Last edited by Robertsk8; 06-20-2006 at 10:44 PM.
Old 06-20-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

Originally Posted by Robertsk8
You will def. like the evo 9, i test drove the 8 and it felt very good. is the turbo a kit or custom? Also to install, what needs to be removed?
the kit is fully custom. The only thing I would reccommend doing is getting a new intake pipe because I pieced that together out of a CAI and a SRI I had, it works fine but as you can tell the piece of pipe that connects to the turbo is silver not polished.. And you have to remove the AC to install with this downpipe. but their are other downpipes made for the HKS manifold where you don't have to. I even think it would fit over ABS if you have it. And only a good strut bar would work such as a nuespeed. My car itself only has 9,800 miles on it, about 3,000 of them boosted it was a show car most of its life. And not even drove much after I boosted it.

And almost traded the civic in on an 03 VIII with 18k on it and a 3 year powertrai warranty, but couldn't get passed the yellow and ugly front. Still have the dealaership calling me if im intrested in that car.
Old 06-20-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

i have about 1000 now so little bit more to go lol ill let you know if i can get the rest.
Old 06-21-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

all good man isn't coming off unitl next weekend anyways. I just need to get the 5 hours to take it off and put it back to stock.

mid day bump for front page

Last edited by ajhdragon; 06-21-2006 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-28-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

bump emanage pic

Last edited by ajhdragon; 10-02-2006 at 09:36 PM.
Old 06-28-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

i want your setup but i alos want this el mani and t3 this guy is selling lol.. maybe ill get your setup first if you still have this in like 2weeks or so im buying it
Old 06-28-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

emanage and injectors are pending
Old 06-28-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
nnooooo... how much did you want for the e-manage? will you sell me just the plug and play harness?
Old 06-28-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

sorry man sellgin the pnp with the emanage, casue my buddy is talking the regular harness so he can make his own pnp
Old 06-28-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

damn lol.. i wanted the hole thing but i guess ur getting rid of it
Old 06-29-2006
Registered!!

depotcivic has a spectacular aura aboutdepotcivic has a spectacular aura aboutdepotcivic has a spectacular aura about
is this only for manual or auto? or both?
Old 06-29-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

both I would assume but I have a manual
Old 06-29-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

depending how you intake is setup off the turbo itself cuz r auto trannies r huge right?
Old 06-29-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

anyways everythign still for sale no respond back on teh emanage
Old 06-29-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

hold it lol i want it.. if u dont sell it ima get it in like a week or so
Old 07-04-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

ok took the kit off today, got done about 30 minutes ago. All I have ot do now is clean it up and it wil lbe ready to ship out. common who wants boost, only takes about 4 hours to install.
Old 07-04-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
let me know if you decide to sell just the plug and play harness
Old 07-05-2006
Registered!!

se7engen_riDe is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by depotcivic
is this only for manual or auto? or both?
i dont thikn that e manage will work with your auto. i dont if its true but i heard the e manage wont work with auto civics. must be a 5 speed.
Old 07-05-2006
Registered!!

depotcivic has a spectacular aura aboutdepotcivic has a spectacular aura aboutdepotcivic has a spectacular aura about
so whut would I need for an auto to run this turbo set up?
Old 07-05-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

I know the plug and play wouldn't work with an auto civic. but you could always just cut the harness from the pnp and hardwire(mine was hard wired didn't use the pnp). as far as e-manage not working with an auto you would have to find that out. I know that Dezod's civic was an auto and he used emanage with it. it should work with an auto fine. Only thing with this kit is that you have to remove the AC to fit the downpipe. but if you still want AC than you can get an SF DP.

*Since the auto tranny is a little bigger you may need a little diffrent charge pipeing form the turbo into the intercooler, but the rest of the pipeing would git fine. but the pipeing fits pretty close ot the radiator and frame so don't see any clearence issues.

Quick Reply: Full turbo setup w/emanage $1500 shipped