Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

Feeler: WTT JL Audio 500/1

Old 12-20-2004
Electric Boogaloo...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
Feeler: WTT JL Audio 500/1

Looking to trade my JL 500/1 (preferably locally, or semi locally) for something(s). Here's what I'm interested in (may be your item plus cash or mine plus cash, depending on what you have).

JL 250/1
JL e4300
Pair JL 8W3v2 Subs
Pair Image Dynamics ID8v.2 (or v.3)

Maybe some other stuff, but those are the first that come to mind.
Old 12-20-2004
Registered!!

low04 is an unknown quantity at this point
what kind of prices are looking at i may be interested if the prices are right
Old 12-20-2004
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
I'm wanting to trade for the items listed, I have a 500/1, and that's it. I am looking to trade it for one of or some of the other items (plus cash to person I trade with, or cash my way, depending on what they have).
Old 12-20-2004
Registered!!

jr_01civic is an unknown quantity at this point
I have an tanabe srm exhaust. lol don't have a civic anymore so i don't need it. its on ebay right now http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT
Not trying to jack your thread. Just saying if you wanna trade some stuff i'm interested. pm me. thanks...
Old 12-20-2004
Electric Boogaloo...

No performance parts, I'm not interested in that right now. Thanks for the free bump though.
Old 12-21-2004
Electric Boogaloo...

To the tizzle...
Old 12-23-2004
Electric Boogaloo...

bump...
Old 12-23-2004
We pre-game harder than you party!

supermanrjs is a jewel in the roughsupermanrjs is a jewel in the roughsupermanrjs is a jewel in the roughsupermanrjs is a jewel in the rough
lowering springs?.....
Old 12-25-2004
Electric Boogaloo...

No performance parts or anything, just audio stuff, thanks for the interest though...