Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

Selling 17 inch Maxxim Harpoon Wheels with Toyo Proxies

Old 09-20-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BlackCivic01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Selling 17 inch Maxxim Harpoon Wheels with Toyo Proxies

Selling (4) Maxxim Harpoon wheels with (4) Toyo Avid H4 tires. Have no damage or rust at all to the wheels. they are gunmetal, machined lip 5 stars. They are only 5 months old, and have about 5000 miles on them. Wish I could put them on my new car, but they have a 4 lug pattern and the new one has a 5 lug pattern. They are located in Springfield, MA and I am willing to travel around the area to save shipping costs. I paid $1150 brand new and am looking to get $850 for them because supply is more than demand. These tire specs specifically meet our requirements with the civics, so there isn't any speedometer changes or other possible damage that the wrong wheels can do to a car. There is a link to the picture at the bottom of the screen. I need to pay these off, so please contact me at MikeyVerto16@aol.com if you are interested. Thank you.
--Mike

http://www.maxximwheels.com/images/HARPOONwhite.jpg

Also selling an Alpine CDA-9811 with the wiring harness to fit the Honda Civic. It is a MP3/WMA player, XM ready. 50W x 4 Amplifer, Built in crossover control, and sub woofer controls. It also has a tight media expander feature that makes everything sound amazing. Im selling because the car I bought, a Mazda 3, has a special radio that you dont replace. Paid $370, looking for $275.

heres a pic of the radio

http://www.cmishop.com/store/ShowDet...xtSiteTrack=FG

Last edited by BlackCivic01; 09-20-2004 at 02:09 PM.
Old 09-22-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BlackCivic01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

anybody got any offers? will send pics