Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

FS: Carbon fiber hood "UPDATED WITH PRICE AND DETAILS"

Old 07-06-2004
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
Arrow FS: Carbon fiber hood "UPDATED WITH PRICE AND DETAILS"

Alright, I am selling my carbon fiber hood off of my car. The hood was on there for 8 months. I am selling it because there are some scuff marks under the clearcoat that look crappy to me. There are a few of them and I dont like the look of it and and I tried to get another one but the warranty expired. So I put my stock hood back on and am now selling this. The hood still shines like crazy and I get compliments all the time, but because of the marks I dont like it. I will be honest. First off the hood has hood pins installed on them. All you need to do it get the bolts installed into the frame of your bumper. I will include the bolts with the hood. Second, When I bought the hood, it sat a few inches higher on the drivers side so It was taken to a quality bodyshop where it was fitted properly. I was in a accident before I got the hood and the shop said that is why it sat like that but I think it was the hood. It should fit good on your car. If not a good body shop can make it fit. Also, when the hood was first put on, it latched into the hood latch, but when driving it would shake so I got the hood pins. After getting the hood pins, the hood would not latch, just sit over the first latch, but with the hood pins it sat closed and did not rattle whatsoever. Also there is a small chip in the corner of the hood where is meets the windshield, but it is not really noticeable. I am going to give you the link of the pictures of the hood since I deleted the original ones. If you are short on money and want a carbon fiber hood, here you go. Also you need to use your weather strip off your old hood on this hood. And you need your washer nozzles from your old hood. If you have any questions, let me know and If you want this hood make me an offer. I am trying to be honest about this hood so if you buy it and recieve it you wont be mad. I will accept any reasonable offer. I paid about $400, but am willing to sell this for under $120, so make your offer. here is the link to the pictures.

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=162175

Last edited by streetglower; 07-07-2004 at 09:47 PM.
Old 07-06-2004
Registered!!

streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
here is another pic. These 2 pics show the hood.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Jul06085.JPG (86.7 KB, 133 views)
Jul06086.JPG (62.9 KB, 88 views)
Old 07-06-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PsshH is an unknown quantity at this point
i will take it but what kind of hood is it? it seems like it doesnt have that small bar thing on the front of the hood. How much are you looking to get. Email me at roylee0484@yahoo.com and we will talk business.
Old 07-06-2004
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
do you have a photo while its on the car? i want to see how much gap space their is between hood and grill/headlights.
Old 07-07-2004
Registered!!

there isnt a gap between the headlights and grill
Old 07-07-2004
Registered!!

this is the only pic I have right now, the other ones got deleted. And I would take more, but the hood is already off the car.
Attached Images
jul05062.jpg (68.1 KB, 83 views)
Old 07-07-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by PsshH
i will take it but what kind of hood is it? it seems like it doesnt have that small bar thing on the front of the hood. How much are you looking to get. Email me at roylee0484@yahoo.com and we will talk business.
The small bar on the front is the weather strip. You use the one from your stock hood.
Old 07-07-2004
Registered!!

ok for everyone who is wondering about shipping, I am going to take the hood to UPS tomorrow and get a shipping quote. I will let everyone know the shipping cost tomorrow sometime. This way it will clear up any confussion.
Old 07-07-2004
Registered!!

For everyone who wants to know, the total price will be $200 shipped through fedex. If you are interested let me know. Send me a PM or what not. And if you want to pick it up, $100.

Last edited by streetglower; 07-07-2004 at 07:53 PM.
Old 07-07-2004
Registered!!

anyone let me know. If anyone has questions, call me at 281-455-3472. If you pay today, I will ship tomorrow. My paypal address is cevans6318@aol.com. If you send it, I will know.
Old 07-07-2004
umm....yeah?

X0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really nice
so is it sold yet? maybe i'll buy
Old 07-07-2004
Registered!!

Yakkolio is an unknown quantity at this point
damn i wish it didnt' have those hood pins i would have picked it up
Old 07-07-2004
Soon to be Mr. GST

johnnyslil01ex should not be trustedjohnnyslil01ex should not be trustedjohnnyslil01ex should not be trusted
Yeah, I def call dibs on this one....I'll drive to pick it up, or meet you halfway or whatever, just pm me and we'll get the ball rolling....

John
Old 07-07-2004
umm....yeah?

X0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really nice
damnit lol i'll go half way too lol
Old 07-07-2004
Soon to be Mr. GST

johnnyslil01ex should not be trustedjohnnyslil01ex should not be trustedjohnnyslil01ex should not be trusted
yeah....uh....well.....I'll go to his house....lol
Old 07-07-2004
umm....yeah?

ahaha you win
Old 07-07-2004
Registered!!

PM sent
Old 07-07-2004
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by streetglower
I am selling it because there are some scuff marks under the clearcoat that look crappy to me.
hrmm...good selling tactic

j.p

will you ship to Canada....despite my joke?
Old 07-07-2004
Registered!!

Yes I am willing to ship to canada. Do you have a zip code or postal code. Let me know and I will give you a cost of shipping if you really want to know.
Old 07-08-2004
Premium Member

7thGENDMAN is on a distinguished road
sent you PM
Old 07-08-2004
Registered!!

sent you one back
Old 07-09-2004
Premium Member

SomeDoodToo will become famous soon enoughSomeDoodToo will become famous soon enough
is it sold?
Old 07-09-2004
Premium Member

7thGENDMAN is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by aframdw
is it sold?

you would be 4th in line. There are two guys in front of me. If it gets to me I'm taking it. Got the money in my pocket.
Old 07-09-2004
Premium Member

SomeDoodToo will become famous soon enoughSomeDoodToo will become famous soon enough
ehh thats fine i dont know if i really wanted a scuffy one anyways i was just checking the status
Old 07-09-2004
Registered!!

I have PM everyone about the hood. I have one person pending, and about 3 others in line. I will let everyone know though threw PM. Thanks
Old 07-09-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by aframdw
ehh thats fine i dont know if i really wanted a scuffy one anyways i was just checking the status
I wouldnt call it scuffy, just scuff marks from I dont know what.
Old 07-09-2004
Premium Member

u got pics
Old 07-09-2004
Registered!!

Dude go back to the first page and look at my description of the hood, there is a link with pics and some more on the first page.
Old 07-09-2004
Premium Member

lol wasnt thinking about that lol....but i dk i would get it maybe and have it re cleared but i guess ur right its a good deal for someone that doesnt have alot of money to spend on one so ill leave it to one of them (not being rude) I just think that its nice of u to help someone out that cant afford it and i would feel bad taking it now that i read ur other post and i see thats why its soo cheep
Old 07-09-2004
Balut Eating Champ

pnoyster2k1cvic is on a distinguished road
^^^I go for cheap ****!

but like he said it is under the clear coat and not on top... or both...

to stop all the bullsh!t go for my offer and you're problem is mine... let me know... thanks!

Quick Reply: FS: Carbon fiber hood "UPDATED WITH PRICE AND DETAILS"