Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

2k1 Civic Hx for sale

Old 02-21-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jajell is an unknown quantity at this point
2k1 Civic Hx for sale

Posted yesterday with an ad about selling the wifes 2000 altima but I am thinking about selling the civic instead...wanted to get a reaction to see if people were interested.

Looking for a project car to do a swap in but don't want to dump out major cash or are you just looking for a Honda thats going to run forever.

I have a well maintained 2001 Civic Hx that averages 40 mpg with 110,000 miles for sale.

I have all service records and performed all the necessary maintainence on the vehicle since I bought it in August 01. All highway miles averaging 1,000 a week with no problems to date.

Paint and and interior are both in excellent shape and that have been no modifications to the engine except a set of denso plugs.

Will have a new water pump and all belts replaced (including timing belt) before purchase. May need a set of rotors this year but thats about it.

No exterior mods. Pioneer 6 disc changer installed and flush mounted the control panel where the fog light switch usually is.

Pics available to interested parties.

KBB says its worth around $7,000 in good condition so let me know what you think.

email jasonjell@msn.com