Electrical, Wiring, and In Car Entertainment Electrical, Wiring and In Car Entertainment questions belong here.

tps out of output signal voltage range

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
compu2 is an unknown quantity at this point
tps out of output signal voltage range

Hi I have a 00' honda civic lx, I just put on a new tps and put all the signal voltage out to .50 CT and 4.5 to OT and everything is working fine except when I stop the car off for hours and then start the engine to start drive again the transmission starts to change but sometimes with delay, so in that moment I stop the car and when I check the output voltage CT of the tps is out of range and I started to verify and I realized that when I move the throttle, the output voltage of the tps becomes to its normal state of set voltage .50 CT and 4.5 to OT and the transmission again changes normally, I also check all the solenoids of the transmission and are in good condition, I wonder if there is any problem with the throttle body? The The screws of the tps is not loose nether , the screws are tight.
Old 09-14-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: tps out of output signal voltage range

except when I stop the car off for hours and then start the engine to start drive again the transmission starts to change but sometimes with delay, so in that moment I stop the car and when I check the output voltage CT of the tps is out of range
What value or voltage is that?

Does the value change depending if the engine is running or not?
Old 09-15-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
compu2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: tps out of output signal voltage range

Oh,
I fixed the problem with Subaru Upper engine cleaner. thank you