Single DIN Radio Trim Kit - Honda Civic Forum

Electrical, Wiring, and In Car Entertainment Electrical, Wiring and In Car Entertainment questions belong here.

Single DIN Radio Trim Kit

Old 09-09-2017
Registered!!

slupul is an unknown quantity at this point
Single DIN Radio Trim Kit

Hey Guys! New to the forum.

My girlfriend has an '02 1.7 EL, and I want to install her a new Head Unit. However, she uses the stock cubby underneath the radio for her girly things. I would love to find a trim piece like the one in this image, so I can retain the stock cubby/cabinet:

Anyone know of where I could find such a thing? Thanks so much!
Old 09-09-2017
Administrative Rice. WAT?!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud of
Re: Single DIN Radio Trim Kit

I'm not 100% sure, but if logic applies here, it should use the same parts as the 01-05 civic. If so, you're looking for Metra part number 99-7897

They've become kinda hard to find, but looks like amazon.ca has it from a 3rd party for $36.41CAD

If you're not in Canada, forgive me, since the 1.7EL was only in the canadian market.
Old 09-09-2017
Registered!!

slupul is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Single DIN Radio Trim Kit

Thank you very very much! I have indeed found one! Cheers.

Search this Thread