Intermittent relay location ? - Honda Civic Forum

Electrical, Wiring, and In Car Entertainment Electrical, Wiring and In Car Entertainment questions belong here.

Intermittent relay location ?

Old 04-16-2017
Registered!!

Newbie Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Intermittent relay location ?

Hey there guys and gals. My intermittent wipers aren't working, but all the other functions are. Fuse isn't blown so I was wondering where the relay was for this function? Or if the actual wiper switch needed to be replaced. It's a 04 Civic ex. Thank you !
Old 04-16-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Intermittent relay location ?

There is no relay.

The major components are the wiper switch, the wiper motor, and the multiplex control unit.

I'd be finding a wiring diagram and a DVOM, and test to diagnose which single part is truly faulty.

Google search gave me this diagram....this looks pretty much correct with the exception of a variable resistor for variable intermittent timer, if equipped.

Old 04-16-2017
Registered!!

Newbie Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Intermittent relay location ?

Thank you !!

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.