Electrical, Wiring, and In Car Entertainment Electrical, Wiring and In Car Entertainment questions belong here.

HTC One

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2013
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MikePDaTruth is an unknown quantity at this point
HTC One

Hey everyone!

I have a 2013 Civic LX and I was wondering if the HTC One was compatible with the Bluetooth features in the car (Phonebook import, voice control, call history, text messaging, etc.) Additionally, does the phone support the Pandora interface or is that iPhone only? I'm upgrading from my iPhone 4 and I can't find any information on Honda's Handsfreelink website (the phone isn't listed) or Google.

Thanks guys!
Old 09-03-2013
Super Moderator

Received 21 Likes on 8 Posts
Poopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of light
Re: HTC One

HTC runs Android, right? You can definitely get Pandora on the Google store. As for Bluetooth compatibility, I think it should be able to link up to the One with no problem. Maybe see if you can test it first, just to make sure. Congrats on the new car btw.
Old 09-04-2013
Registered!!

MikePDaTruth is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks man, I appreciate it. The problem is, for some reason Honda does not update their Handsfreelink support website with the more up-to-date smartphones available.
Old 06-24-2014
Registered!!

legalkill is an unknown quantity at this point

My GS3 in my 2014 SI works great over bluetooth in all regards. The usb plug and link apps are Iphone only at the moment. In fact I use a regular old Cig Lighter charger for my GS3. I don't think the usb port charges an android at the moment.

I had my son's DNA (this is the HTC predecessor to the ones) connected fine to the bluetooth.

My pandora rundown -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3z1wRBYkZc