Can I get my radio-code with my VIN? - Honda Civic Forum

Electrical, Wiring, and In Car Entertainment Electrical, Wiring and In Car Entertainment questions belong here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-22-2010   #1  
Registered!!

EdgarMireles is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Can I get my radio-code with my VIN?

I need to get my radio code, this is an used car, i have looked everywhere for the code but have only found the VIN. I want to know if there is a way I could get it out with that info alone?
EdgarMireles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010   #2  
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can I get my radio-code with my VIN?

you need the serial number from the back of the radio
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010   #3  
Registered!!

magicsound69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Can I get my radio-code with my VIN?

if u know somebody that works at honda if they want they can do it w the vin# but it has to b the original radio if they replace it w a oem before then u have to pull the radio out and get the sereal #
magicsound69 is offline   Reply With Quote