Notices
Wheels and Tires Post your wheel and tire related questions here.

19" on a 07coupe

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gamb7e is an unknown quantity at this point
19" on a 07coupe

hey, long story short my buddys got some money, bought new rims for his lexus and gave me 4 beautiful rims. I got my new car today. 07 civic coupe, he checked the lug/patterns w/e(im new to this) and he said it would fit, only problem is finding tires that fit. they're 19" so im assuming finding low-pro tires is necessary. any recommendations?
Old 05-04-2009
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 19" on a 07coupe

Need more information...

What is the width of the rim?
What is the offset of the rim?
What kind of suspension does the car have?
Old 05-04-2009
Registered!!

gamb7e is an unknown quantity at this point

**** ill work on getting the rim information tommorow, like i said i suck at this stuff buttt i did just get the car today. so w/e suspension a 07 civic coupe comes stock with
Old 05-05-2009
Registered!!

gowen should not be trustedgowen should not be trusted

Find out the width then go to this site. Plug in your stock tire size then play around with the numbers for you low pro tire till you get a close as possible to the same size.
http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

Last edited by gowen; 05-05-2009 at 12:32 PM.
Old 05-05-2009
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

The widest tire you want to have is 215....225 will fit but it'll **** you off every time you take a turn. And the most important thing you need to consider here is keeping the same rolling diameter of your overall wheel/tire setup so that your speedometer and odometer still match your factory setup. So since I'm running a 35 series tire with my 18 inch wheels, you'll probably want a 30 series tire with 19s and that is going to be a very very rough ride. I just drove my car for the first time this morning after putting my 18s back on and it was roooooooough. Good luck to you, hope you live far south.