Notices
Wheels and Tires Post your wheel and tire related questions here.

Blitz wheels, and where they come from...

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute
Blitz wheels, and where they come from...

I was browsing through wheels, and came across these Blitz techno speeds. I've always loved them. Anyway, I was at Neweraparts.com and the description says that Blitz is from Japan. When I read that, I said to myself, that's not right, Blitz is a European company, which I though was well known. Maybe there's something I don't know, but.... Looks like they goofed up the description!

Here's a shot of the New Era site:

And this is directly from Blitz's website:

Links to the pages are here:
http://www.neweraparts.com/Default.a...&ProductID=432
http://www.blitz-uk.co.uk/contactus.aspx

Edit: I donno, just know what you're buying before you buy it? Yeah that sounds good. My post should have a point I guess.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	newera.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	74112   Click image for larger version

Name:	blitz.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	74113  

Last edited by Eyger; 04-19-2008 at 04:13 PM.
Old 04-20-2008
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Blitz wheels, and where they come from...

It says largest tuning companies IN Japan. Not made in japan. Its marketing bullshit that can mean a variety of things. They could be the largest by volume sold, largest by number of stores, etc.... it doesnt mean its made there.
Spoon wheels are made in Russia... everyone thinks they're mAd JdM y0!
Old 04-20-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Blitz wheels, and where they come from...

Heh, ya I know what you mean. I love how if you type in JDM into e-bay you get 19 thousand results... makes me wonder how much of that just has jdm in the description to that item to show up in search results without really being JDM.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...JDM&category0=