Notices
Wheels and Tires Post your wheel and tire related questions here.

Need help

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bandolero is an unknown quantity at this point
Need help

I just got a 03' civic LX the cheap one no type of power all it has is a cold air intake and an exh. pipe. My questions are, how can I add a vtech/SI to this engine without the swap? What type of add ons are available for this engine?
And also the car was droped not sure how much but the rear tires are kind of split and it wears the inner side of the tires, the shoes are 18x7 1/2" rims with 225/40zr 18 tires? Any feed back will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Old 05-04-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need help

quick, put your flame suit on, have a fire extinguisher ready. this is gonna be rough for you.
Old 05-04-2007
BLDNPSI Mod
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

tfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the site. Unfortunately your posting in the wrong section. You may want to try searching HERE!
Old 05-07-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

wow..