what should be pressure in car ac hoses?

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gulzarh will become famous soon enough
what should be pressure in car ac hoses?

i have honda civic 2001. and ford freestar 2005. i have bought a manifold gauge set with low and high pressures gauge plus for refilling hose.
i would like to know what should be pressure in the hoses to make sure that i have enough freon and if need how much should i add freon.Thanks a lot.
Old 07-28-2017
The legs in the public bathroom stall

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
mcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to behold
Re: what should be pressure in car ac hoses?

The static pressure(engine off) and operating pressure(system operating) will vary greatly due to many factors including outside air temperature and humidity. That is a question that can't be answered in a simple manner.

If you are attempting to DIY air conditioning work you should read up on how they operate and find "the chart" that shows pressure for a properly operating system at the outside air temperature that your car is in. Also keep in mind that AC service is a regulated service. DIYers can do their own but shops needs certification.
Old 07-28-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gulzarh will become famous soon enough
Re: what should be pressure in car ac hoses?

i have saw today with gauge manifold set the high side pressure is low around 50psi and low side pressure is around 35psi. what can be the problem?