6th Generation Civic 1996 - 2000 In the years from 1996 to 2000 Honda released it's 6th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EK9, EK4, EK3, EJ6, EJ8, EJ9, EM1

Fog Lights Help

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
musicalcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Fog Lights Help

i was interested in buying some hid fog lights as i've just done the hid conversion for my headlights, bu im not sure which ones i should get (which fogs), i need some that fit a buddy club front bumer, well any help or links are appreciated, thanks. 1998 btw.
Old 08-31-2010
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fog Lights Help

some of the best are the Hella Micro DE H3 halogen projector fogs, then you just fit an H3 hid kit with minor modding (need to mod the bulb seating in the back, i can post a pic if youre interested). other housings have too much glare and will not make use of the hid light.
Old 09-03-2010
Registered!!

crosses is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: Fog Lights Help

Originally Posted by gearbox
some of the best are the Hella Micro DE H3 halogen projector fogs, then you just fit an H3 hid kit with minor modding (need to mod the bulb seating in the back, i can post a pic if youre interested). other housings have too much glare and will not make use of the hid light.
GOD Damn THEM FOG LIGTS IS EXPENSIVE, THE CHEAPEST I SAW THEM FOR WAS 138 BUCKS. THEY BRIGHT AS HELL BUT TOO MUCH MONEY
Old 09-03-2010
Registered!!

crosses is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Fog Lights Help

Originally Posted by musicalcivic
i was interested in buying some hid fog lights as i've just done the hid conversion for my headlights, bu im not sure which ones i should get (which fogs), i need some that fit a buddy club front bumer, well any help or links are appreciated, thanks. 1998 btw.
Try this friend seems just as good as the overpriced hella http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Unive...Q5fAccessories