7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

need helps asap!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2014
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xgtcivicturbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Question need helps asap!

I planning to purchase a LG 60" Plasma TV, I have 04 Civic Sedan 4DR, Is 60" inch TV going to fit in my vehicle if i fold down the back seat plus the passenger seat? The reason i'm asking is any one have fits a big screen TV in their vehicle? I don't have a truck or a van. Thanks in advance!
Old 04-09-2014
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold
Re: need helps asap!

i doubt it will fit all the way in because the box is alot bigger maybe if you took it out of the box it mite fit. i would bring a tape measure to the store and get measurements.
Old 04-09-2014
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: need helps asap!

Originally Posted by lowlife9
i would bring a tape measure to the store and get measurements.
Or look up the dimensions online and measure before you go. You could hang some of it out of the trunk if it doesn't fit through the access but that could be bad!

Borrow a friends truck.