7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Dummy Switch?

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of
Re: Dummy Switch?

Originally Posted by MindBomber

Autoparts store in the U.S. are way less expensive than in Canada.
Found a niche in the market. It's a shame I don't want to brave the Great White North. I've lived in Texas so long it gets under 80 and I'm chilled. lol. It's about 40 now and I'm frozen solid.
Old 01-14-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

you guys have princess auto lol
Old 01-14-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gearbox
you guys have princess auto lol
There aren't many around though and they don't carry good anything even close decent quality. Canadian tire is pretty good, but only for certain things..

Originally Posted by lazlong
Found a niche in the market. It's a shame I don't want to brave the Great White North. I've lived in Texas so long it gets under 80 and I'm chilled. lol. It's about 40 now and I'm frozen solid.
I might apply to a grad school in Texas, but if I do, air conditioning will definitely be required lol

anything warmer than 70f and I'm dying

Last edited by MindBomber; 01-14-2011 at 09:05 PM.
Old 01-14-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

just roll the windows down and wrap your head in a wet towel
Old 01-14-2011
Registered!!

lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gearbox
just roll the windows down and wrap your head in a wet towel
lmao
Old 01-15-2011
Registered!!

Originally Posted by MindBomber
anything warmer than 70f and I'm dying
Yeah, don't even think about coming without A/C. It's 70 or above about 8-9 months of the year. It's glorious, i can play disc golf pretty much any day of the year.
Old 01-15-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lazlong
Yeah, don't even think about coming without A/C. It's 70 or above about 8-9 months of the year. It's glorious, i can play disc golf pretty much any day of the year.
haha now I'm afraid of the heat and Texan stereotype, no offense lazlong
Old 01-17-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
whitecivic2003 will become famous soon enough

the factory sedan switch part number that fits there is 08v31-s5d-120c and you can use the pins on the back with a little custom wiring do what you want i use mine to ground my dvd player so i can watch tv without my e brake on.