General Honda Civic Forum Archive. The archive is dedicated to storing threads for research purposes only, please place questions in their appropriate forum.

Hheellllppppp!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sureshot1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hheellllppppp!!!!!

MY CAR DIDI SOMETHING VERY WIERD.my wife tried to pull the car up in the driveway in first and then stalled,she tried it a second time and stalled, agine she tried it started up sounded like crap and then stalled it for a thrid time now the car will not start.....ok i checked to see if it was getting fuel that seems to be ok when the key is in the ignition you can hear the car getting fuel....ok next i checked to see if it was getting spark.hmmm pulled plug wire number one and pulled the plug out, turned the car over and no spark. the spark plug was a little black. also the car was driving fine an hour before this happend please help i could really ues your advice... you can smell fuel when trying to start the car so that means the pump is working..the car is a 96 civic hb but the engine is a b18c gsr -turbo
Old 03-22-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sureshot1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hheellllppppp!!!!!

well i fixed it...water in the plug wire where the spark plug snaps in hmmmmm... 99 cents at dollar general for a bottle of rubbing alchoal soaked the plugs started right up....yeah a saved about 400 dollars on maintence......weeee pssssshhh.13psi
Old 03-22-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light

I dont know how you just saved $400. But it sounds like your car needs a tune up.
Old 03-22-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

dielectric grease ???