General Honda Civic Forum Archive. The archive is dedicated to storing threads for research purposes only, please place questions in their appropriate forum.

Euro Plate Mount

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kszymala is an unknown quantity at this point
Euro Plate Mount

Does anyone know where I can get a bracket for Euro plates for a 2007 civic?
Old 04-08-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Euro Plate Mount

overseas?
Old 04-08-2009
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold

You're going to need a new trunk lid to mount a europlate on the rear.
I'd honestly try ebay.uk or .de or something and see if you can find one with a seller willing to ship. Otherwise, try some of the places with OEM JDM parts and see if they have a euro supplier.
Old 04-08-2009
Registered!!

kszymala is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm looking to mount it on the front bumper
Old 04-08-2009
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

well if you want genuine, you gotta find someone willing to bring you from overseas "honda access" dealer maybe or any others. theyre not common in the states since we use different size plates here.
Old 04-10-2009
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light

How does the Euro mount look like?
Old 04-10-2009
Premium Member

longer and thinner rectangle.
Old 04-11-2009
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light

Jdm yo!