General Honda Civic Forum Archive. The archive is dedicated to storing threads for research purposes only, please place questions in their appropriate forum.

torque converter opinions

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond repute
torque converter opinions

alright so i have been looking around for different brands that make the high stall TC and i came to JMO , IPT and level ten. i was curious as to if anyone had any experiences with any of these companies products on there civic. Im leaning towards the JMO but am afraid of what the cost will be. on the JMO it mentions better 1st and 2nd shifting points less shift shock but i dont see anything along those lines at the other companies. i was just wondering your opinions and suggestions. thanks guys
Old 06-24-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold
Re: torque converter opinions

these are for automatics right? im interested too bumpt it id like something liek this. we need sumthing liek this for us auto by force people.
Old 06-24-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

yea we do
Old 06-24-2007
Registered!!

civic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond repute

i forgot i havent posted about my rebuild on here . i bought an extra auto tranny to rebuild with the tci kit ,a new torque converter and possibly a new flexplate. go to civic seven and i have said a bit more. bump for opinions
Old 06-30-2007
Registered!!

bump? anyone?
Old 07-04-2007
Registered!!

well this will be the last bump before i just get the IPT torque converter because of the price. i cant believe nobody has any opinions on TC here
Old 07-04-2007
let the devil out
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future

TCI auto from my own experience
Old 07-04-2007
Registered!!

did it reduce shift shock on 1st to second and 2nd to 3rd? was there alot of difference in acceleration? and finally i believe the tci has different stages.. maybe thats level ten bu either way what stage and how much of a rpm higher stall thanks man
Old 05-20-2009
Registered!!

h0nd4_r1c3r_X has a little shameless behaviour in the past

bump back from the death