General Honda Civic Forum Archive. The archive is dedicated to storing threads for research purposes only, please place questions in their appropriate forum.

NEED HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2001
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WickedExNY is an unknown quantity at this point
NEED HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]I changed my brakes yesterday and its not the first time ive done them...., but so i did what i normally do....now when i drive the car there is a constant popping noise coming from the driver side wheel....im not sure if it could be the camber piston or what. If nebody can give me some suggestions as to what it is it would be greatly appreciated...thanx!
Old 12-22-2001
Registered!!

silverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of light
When does it make the sound? When you apply the brakes or during normal driving? If it's when you apply the brakes, take them off, reset the piston and re-install them. If it's under normal driving then it might be somthing loose. Other than that I don't know what to say.
Old 12-22-2001
Registered!!

Confinement is an unknown quantity at this point
i had that same problem, except i didnt change my brakes. do you have rims? if you do it could be becasue your lug nuts arent all the way tightened. thats what happened to me and i heard the same thing

Quick Reply: NEED HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!