General Honda Civic Forum Archive. The archive is dedicated to storing threads for research purposes only, please place questions in their appropriate forum.

Dyno Results for ALL products?

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ohiojosh78 can only hope to improve
Exclamation Dyno Results for ALL products?

I'd like to put together a complete listing of dyno results for ALL aftermarket products. I know i could search but i dont want to spend 2 weeks going through all the crap i'd come up with if i typed in "dyno aem" or "dyno HP racing"

If you all would be kind enough i'm trying to help everyone out make the BEST head to head comparison for all products and i'll post all at the beginning of this thread. So please post links to or the actual dyno results here.

I'm looking for dynos with ONLY the product that you're giving me installed. I dont want to say, here's the dyno for an ex with aem cai AND dc header. Just one part at a time dyno, thanks. If this goes well i think it could clear up alot of stuff and help out everyone. If it goes as well as i'd like it to could a mod please lock it.

Looking for any parts I/H/E, turbo, cats, anything even if you got a loss of power. I just think it would be nice to be able to look in one place and see how different products compare to each other.
Old 11-03-2004
I wish I was asian

cambo has a spectacular aura aboutcambo has a spectacular aura about
i don't see this thread being successful for the reason that not many people have the money to dyno their car after having 1 part installled.

And with things like intake, header, and exhaust...most people don't get dynos for them.

Only dyno's you'll probably see are for turbos.
Old 11-03-2004
Registered!!

mradam85 should not be trustedmradam85 should not be trustedmradam85 should not be trusted
i think its a tight idea though! Maybe we could try conacting some of the major companys like AEM, HP, ect. does anyone know if they know about 7thgen.com? there is a huge market here, and i'm sure that they are more than willing to spend the money for a few dyno runs. i'm sort of a newbie so this might be stupid but i'm just trying to help.
Old 11-03-2004
Registered!!

Gecko is a jewel in the roughGecko is a jewel in the roughGecko is a jewel in the rough
ahh.....this won't fly....people rarely dyno there car with just basic bolt-ons
Old 11-03-2004
Registered!!

mradam85 should not be trustedmradam85 should not be trustedmradam85 should not be trusted
Originally Posted by Gecko
ahh.....this won't fly....people rarely dyno there car with just basic bolt-ons
did you read what i wrote??? try looking again
Old 11-03-2004
Registered!!

Gecko is a jewel in the roughGecko is a jewel in the roughGecko is a jewel in the rough
yah i read what you wrote....give it a try....let me know how it goes
Old 11-03-2004
Registered!!

hey man not trying to **** you off, i just thought that ohiojosh has an awesome idea.
Old 11-03-2004
Registered!!

i'm not getting pissed off.....just most the time when you get a dyno from a company....they will exagerate a bit....just to make their product sound better

he is asking for a dyno with just one product on it which will be difficult to get.
it would be helpful to people but would be difficult to have done.
Old 11-03-2004
Registered!!

ohiojosh78 can only hope to improve
YES thanks for all the dyno results Just jokin. Well i know there are some dynos around for like K&N and Injen and Aem CAIs. Also one for the HP header i belive. I just dont have the time to look but i'd like to make this thread work.

Good idea. wonder if manufacturers have "reliable" dyno sheets for us.
Old 11-03-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
The most you can hope for are group dynos for a couple of things. I got my port and polish head and header dynoed at 100whp, and I should be getting another done once the intake and pulleys are on next year.
Old 11-12-2004
Registered!!

Halfloaf is an unknown quantity at this point
I just got a power run done on my D16V1 with Green Filter dynatwist induction pipe and it showed WHP 96.16