General Honda Civic Forum Archive. The archive is dedicated to storing threads for research purposes only, please place questions in their appropriate forum.

People with Bomex mirrors/ wiring experience

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2004
i like shiny cars

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant future
People with Bomex mirrors/ wiring experience

I just got the bomex mirrors. Does anyone kno which wires to splice into. People with the bomex if you could please help. If you dont have bomex, can you tell me which wire is what that comes out from the car. I believe there is a white with red stripe wire, blue wire, and a green wire. Thanks for all the help

Peace
Old 03-27-2004
i like shiny cars

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant future
Well i figured it out myself... if anyone ever needs to kno the wires that come out the car for the sideview mirrors. Hit me up.

Peace