Pa meet sometime?

Old 06-25-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D17master081 is an unknown quantity at this point
Pa meet sometime?

i'm fairly new to this site...n have never met n e one from around my area who is part or has a tuned 7thgenvic....sooo i say there should b a meet sometime at like the King of Prussia mall....if anyone is up just holler.....
Old 06-25-2006
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
I'm down, buuuut I don't know where that is. PA is a big state so it'll be hard to get everyone to meet up unless it's gonna be a huge meet. Throw a bbq at your place, I'm there.
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

slowcivic2die4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Im game let me know a time and place!!!
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

um.....to have a meet i gott no where everyone is cumin from....soo we can make this somewhat of a good meet...
Old 06-26-2006
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
Are we bbq'in at your place? hahaha.... gettysburg for me
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

RedBull is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm up for a meet... but i just totalled my ride yesterday! Put a thread up in the Members talk rides section... and unless i get another 7thGen... i'll be riding something else.

I already salvaged parts and got tons brand new... will post up when i know more... but right now i got a concusion and things are fuzzy. But the Vic is totalled....
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

what happened....to ur vic!!??

that we all could meet at tyler state park.....or n e other state parks that ppl no of where we can bbq there and have enough room for all our cars

Last edited by D17master081; 06-26-2006 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

slowcivic2die4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Im from Reading!!
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

WimmyTang is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm down for a meet. I'm from Carlisle (20 minutes South of Harrisburg).
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

PCaly2112 is an unknown quantity at this point
if its in kop i'm def. down, quick 20 minute or so ride
Old 06-27-2006
Registered!!

ook.....first off gotta pick a place for sure.....i personally am down for King of Prussia mall...big enough for us....second gotta pic a date then last who is coming soo just shoot up idea n i'll figure sumtin out....okie!!
Old 06-27-2006
Banned

I don't get it, why would we meet at a mall? Are we going shopping?
Old 06-27-2006
Registered!!

^^ I think we should have it at a park of some sorts. I was looking for a state park close to the philly area, since most of us seem to be from philly and harrisburg area. I found Marsh Creek state park. I don't know anything about it... just that it seems to be a convenient location. Its close to the PA turnpike and seems to be on the outskirts of the city. From the search I did, it also showed Marsh Creek Swimming Pool. Anybody know anything about this park? If it can accomodate the cars and if there are grills or anything to BBQ with?
Old 06-28-2006
Registered!!

i'll look it up n tell u the details....ill get directions, and see what the park is about...
Old 07-15-2006

lexicon is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm from Chambersburg, south of Harrisburg & I'm game!
Old 07-15-2006
Registered!!

How many people would want to meet at Caledonia state park?
Its located between Gettysburg and Chambersburg. It has hundreds of picnic tables, fishing, hiking, golf and I think they have a swimming pool.
Here's a link to their site...
http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/statepar...caledonia.aspx
Old 07-17-2006
Registered!!

wimmy tang....i think i'm gonna have to go wit ur idea....jjust pic a date
Old 07-17-2006
Registered!!

What about Saturday August 12th at 1pm at Caledonia state park? This is 4 weeks away. Hopefully we can get a good turn out if people have time to plan ahead. If you are interested and know you can make it, just post up and say that you are coming so we can get an idea of how many people are coming.
Old 07-19-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
I would love to go, but thats the weekend before I move out. I will do my best to set aside that date. Its not too long of a drive for me (2.5 hours), so yeah I want to go.
Of course Ill have my camera and tripod, but I encourage everyone to bring theirs cause my camera isnt that great.
Old 07-22-2006
Registered!!

I moved the date to August 26th due to Honda Day in Englishtown. Let me know if you can make it this weekend
Old 07-24-2006
Registered!!

slicksivik will become famous soon enoughslicksivik will become famous soon enough
marsh state park is right near me and i've never been there. isn't that popular and i dont think many people go there. Its also right next to a police station. If you want lots of cars or osmething to do, u can go to a meet on a thursday or so up in bucks county, which is outside like philly. Theres probably a good 25 cars there every week. Its just in a parking lot but theres a place to get food too. It could be like a thing to do at night after the meet cuz its at night. But i dont kno how many are willing to go to a meet on a thursday. Most cars there are all sti's. About the king of prussia meet, thats where most people meet cuz its centrally located and its just outside the city, but also in the suburbs and off the turnpike. All roads lead to king of prussia: 76, turnpike, 202. Also most people park at the best buy in king of prussia which is next to the movie theater and lots of restaurants. Usually the parks take a while to get set up cuz u got all the people to get there, then someones barbqueing. I dont htink theres that many pa people anyways. Also if its a weekend i can be there after 5.
Old 07-24-2006
Registered!!

Well I am up for a meet in KOP too. I thought maybe if I picked a place and set up a date, that maybe I could get more people interested. I only had a few responses, so not sure if it will even work out. So we should get a meet at KOP, because I do agree that it is more convenient for most people. I wouldn't care if its after 5 on the weekend either. If you want to pick a date and time I will more than likely be there.
Old 07-24-2006

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
KoP Would be PERFECT. My sister lives about 2 minutes away from the mall (at the speed I drive on 476 at least) I could go any weekend till I move out on the 19th. Maybe even the weekend after. What does everyone say?
How does everyone else feel about a King of Prussia meet?
Old 07-25-2006
Banned

I guess it's fine with me, although I don't know where it's at....
Old 07-27-2006
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by diskreet
KoP Would be PERFECT. My sister lives about 2 minutes away from the mall (at the speed I drive on 476 at least) I could go any weekend till I move out on the 19th. Maybe even the weekend after. What does everyone say?
How does everyone else feel about a King of Prussia meet?

Where you moving too ?

We could follow each other maybe. I can't do anything on the 26th because I am in a wedding that day.
Old 07-27-2006

Originally Posted by civic01vtec
Where you moving too ?

We could follow each other maybe. I can't do anything on the 26th because I am in a wedding that day.
I am moving to State College. Can't wait to get out there.
If we follow each other remember I'm in a super slow auto! (And I don't want any more speeding tickets!)
Old 07-28-2006
Registered!!

blackEX is an unknown quantity at this point
im from reading. kop sounds good to me. lets just get something on the road before the summers over. i have been to other meets in the imax parking lot on goddard blvd. anybody wanna pick a day soon?
Old 07-28-2006
Registered!!

How about a poll?

Is Saturday or Sunday better?

And which weekend is better:

August 5-6
August 12-13
August 19-20
August 26-27

Or are you available all of the above?
Old 07-28-2006
Registered!!

blackEX is an unknown quantity at this point
aug 12-13 sounds good
Old 07-28-2006

I can only really make August 5th, 6th or 12th, or 13th

Lets do the 12th

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Pa meet sometime?