Where do all the dead 7thGen Civics go in PA?

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RedBull is an unknown quantity at this point
Where do all the dead 7thGen Civics go in PA?

I did some searching around for junkyards where they have any 7thGen Civics... and couldn't find ANY! Some places i only called... and they didn't seem to be very helpful... guess they often have people calling asking about what kinda cars they have.

We have Jones Honda here and i know i've seen totalled 7thGens go in and outta there... but have no clue where they are going... and i'm mainly looking for EX sedan doors or at least the handle w/switches part. Does anyone know where they are all finding their final resting place at?

Well diskreet gave me a link to a place in West Hazelton and i know a place outta side of Manheim... so i took a day trip to see what i could get.

The place near Manheim called JDs... didn't have anything they said so i moved on an made the very long trip to West Hazelton.... and boy was that a waste of time! All they really had was a bunch of already torn apart very old model civic, crxs, and acouple integras. Alot of the engines were already yanked... or had the head cover removed already. I really didn't feel like taking stuff that i had no clue would be of any use to me... but i got acouple things that i thought i could try to do something with.

And one of them is this:

I know our stock oil caps are gay... and this is off a later model civic... no clue the year.. and for the most part it fits perfectly.. but the little grips on the top stick out just acouple mms and hit the wire cover... so i'm gonna play with it alittle and see what i can come up with. They aren't as cool as some of the aftermarket ones but it's better than our stock ones. I picked up 5 of them for $4... so if anyone is interested let me know.
Old 05-27-2006
Registered!!

does anyone have any clue where a junkyard is with 7thGens? Come on people... don't be greedy... share the wealth!
Old 05-28-2006
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
There is a junkyard in West York. No clue about the name, number, or qwhat cars they have, but I know it's there.
Old 05-29-2006
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
^lol worst help ever... Good luck finding a newer 7thgen the 01/2's should be somewhat easy to find now though. Usually the newer ones are bought at auction and fixed to be thrown out onto one of the used lots that seems to be every other house in this state
Old 05-29-2006

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by LowLife
^lol worst help ever...
Ya I know. Meh I tried
Old 05-29-2006
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
Is it just me or are there only 3 people who post in the PA subforum?
Old 05-29-2006

Sure seems that way
Old 05-29-2006
Registered!!

Thanks anyways guys... this seems like a difficult task indeed. I know i've seen at least three smashed vics come outta Jones Honda down here in Lancaster... no clue where they went. I really haven't seen too many 7thGens go through the auctions either. May have to post up a request list in the whole Mid-Atlantic section.

And yeah not too many people are actually posting.. most are just browsing.
Old 05-29-2006

Try tow truck companies. They have to know junkyards in the area. They more than likely won't be able to tell you if the place is full of civics or not. But at least they can point you in the right direction. I'm going to start and try to find some junk yards to find an rsx. You know how much money can be made for finding good parts off of them? If you find any good junkyards, post up. I'll do the same.
Old 06-01-2006
Registered!!

Jdm01Em2 will become famous soon enoughJdm01Em2 will become famous soon enough
there is a u pull it in tully town in bucks county they get 7th gens rsx in alot i think its called tully town u pull it its on Rt. 413
Old 06-02-2006
Registered!!

^ Thanks... i'll have to look into that. Right now i'm doing temp computer tech work at Ft. Indiantown Gap during the weekdays... so i've lost alot of my free time. And i got out annual (****) summer training for two weeks coming up.... grrr! So right now my time is limited as it is...

You think you could get some more info, website, phone # for them?
Old 06-05-2006
Registered!!

Jdm01Em2 will become famous soon enoughJdm01Em2 will become famous soon enough
yea yo i got u ill get yo the number next time i stop up there
Old 06-13-2006

I don't know any details on these places, I just found address and numbers...

Lebarron`s Auto Salvage, Inc.
Dover, Pennsylvania
717-292-3159
lebarronsautosalvage@yahoo.com

Eichelberger Auto Salvage
(717) 225-5610
1381 Sunnyside Rd
Spring Grove, PA 17362

Thats all I could find so far.
Old 06-18-2006
Registered!!

ESK1k20A2 will become famous soon enough
SUpppp

if somebody needs RSX parts let me know
YORK PA
Old 06-18-2006

What do you have an how much for the stuff?
Old 06-20-2006
Registered!!

complete car but the engine swap
swap front and rear suspencion is my vic is in my car
Old 06-20-2006

how much for seats?
Old 06-27-2006
Registered!!

I got the rear seats for 200
Old 07-20-2006
GoNeIn60

Alright guys I have a good site that lets you search for car parts in XXX many miles away from you and lists pages of the part your looking for with the corresponding junkyard. www.Car-Part.com
Old 07-01-2011
Registered!!

venicedave is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Where do all the dead 7thGen Civics go in PA?

Just picked p a side mirror and a window regulator in north Philly. 3rd and glenwood. They had at least 5 7th gens. Had an rsx-s too. The guy was asking a lot for the parts but when he realized I knew what I was talking about he dropped his prices. 115$ for a complete passenger window regulator and a silver metallic driver side mirror.