7th Gens at Rutgers New Brunswick?

Old 10-23-2005
M4X
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
M4X is an unknown quantity at this point
7th Gens at Rutgers New Brunswick?

I see tons of 7th gens in the parking lots around campus and in the streets of new brunswick. I was wondering if anyone at rutgers (or the surrounding area) posts on this site. That's about it. If the answer is yes, maybe we could do a campus meet.
Old 10-23-2005
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by M4X
I see tons of 7th gens in the parking lots around campus and in the streets of new brunswick. I was wondering if anyone at rutgers (or the surrounding area) posts on this site. That's about it. If the answer is yes, maybe we could do a campus meet.
i go to the greasetrucks a lot. so maybe you've seen my car around?

Last edited by eddieisaricer; 10-23-2005 at 08:48 PM.
Old 10-24-2005
Ms. Moderator

SimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to all
form3hide goes to Rutgers. He lives off campus now. but his license plates say Schiano.
Old 11-02-2005
Registered!!

grenloch101056 is an unknown quantity at this point
does the camden campus count? I know we arent as cool as you guys.
Old 11-02-2005
M4X
Registered!!

M4X is an unknown quantity at this point
Sure it counts. But the main reason for this thread was to see if there were enough people to do a school meet. Guess not
Old 11-03-2005
Registered!!

grenloch101056 is an unknown quantity at this point
haha, I'll drive up for one. i've never been to the NB campus, too worried about catching an std
Old 11-03-2005
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
id go to a meet there
Old 11-14-2005
My Baby Daddy

PlasmaGT is on a distinguished road
I'm around Rutgers a lot
Old 11-16-2005
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light
im around rutgers alot too.. my car is stock except for the cool big dent i have on my passenger side fender and bumper
Old 11-16-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by PlasmaGT
I'm around Rutgers a lot

i c you live in Edison...my girl lives in edison and i also work in Raritan center. just thought id share so if we see each other we can say whats up!!
Old 11-16-2005
My Baby Daddy

PlasmaGT is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by exturbo6
i c you live in Edison...my girl lives in edison and i also work in Raritan center. just thought id share so if we see each other we can say whats up!!
I'll be driving this for the next month

After that I'll be in one of these

Old 11-16-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
lol, awsome!!!!
Old 11-16-2005
i love my morreale

I'm not a fan of the new generation.
Old 12-17-2005
7th gen old timer.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond repute
do i hear a greasetruck meet??????????????????????????????????????? im always up for a couple bitches.....and a sandwich or 2 as well DO IT UP!
Old 12-17-2005
i love my morreale

i second that greasetrucks meet idea
Old 12-17-2005
7th gen old timer.

CivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by eddieisaricer
i second that greasetrucks meet idea
sweet! lets do it...thatd be nice...ill try to fanagle(sp?) the 7g from the Gf or i could just show up in the alti. haha couple months back i saw theese 2 Tc's and one was white/stock the other was burgandy with changing color underbodys ...ha guy looked like william hung and was standing next to his car like paul walker in F&F haha he thought he was the coolest thing me and my gf were cracking up i wanted to hit him upside the head..well that was my story lets get a date going ...dont have to be nothing big....
Old 12-18-2005
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
you bitches!! having a grease truck meet and didnt tell me about it?? fvckers!

let me know when...i wanna try and do that ****. i want a fvckin' fat cat!!!
Old 12-19-2005
i love my morreale

might be thursday night.. pete & i wer discussing it in premium..
Old 12-19-2005
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
thursday night, eh? let me know if it happens...if i dont have work on friday i might drive down....
Old 12-19-2005
i love my morreale

Originally Posted by pbfoot
thursday night, eh? let me know if it happens...if i dont have work on friday i might drive down....
you got it
Old 12-19-2005
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
WTF is a greasetrucks and a fat cat?
Old 12-19-2005
7th gen old timer.

Originally Posted by robbclark1
oh no....its just about the coolest place on earth with fantastic heart stopping sandwitches......a fat bitch comes complete with
Chicken fingers
Mozzerella sticks
Gyro meet
french frys
let/tom
and what ever you want its so fukin good

im in for this **** lets do it!
Old 12-19-2005
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by CivicHatch9one
oh no....its just about the coolest place on earth with fantastic heart stopping sandwitches......a fat bitch comes complete with
Chicken fingers
Mozzerella sticks
Gyro meet
french frys
let/tom
and what ever you want its so fukin good

im in for this **** lets do it!
hey pete good to see you on the boards, nice shiney new car you got there
Old 12-19-2005
i love my morreale

so who's down for thursday mo fos?
Old 12-19-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by robbclark1
http://www.absolutstoli.com/Blahg/20...im-hungry.html

lol

theyre ****ing good!
Old 12-19-2005
Registered!!

what time thurs??
Old 12-20-2005
i love my morreale

i don't know...night time. i'm not sure about the time but pete wants to go when it's dark outside.
Old 12-20-2005
Registered!!

im good thursday, i get out of rehab by 845.lol
Old 12-20-2005
Registered!!

im probably good thursday....i get out of work at like 6 and i probably will have a haircut appointment...so if you guys are planning for after like 8:30, that would be great...cause it will still take me like a half hour to get there.
Old 12-20-2005
i love my morreale

word let's make it for 9:30?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 7th Gens at Rutgers New Brunswick?