Official New Jersey Meet Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2005
i love my morreale

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
Official New Jersey Meet Thread!

This thread is to remain on topic.

It's the meet thread!

Last edited by eddieisaricer; 03-30-2006 at 06:43 AM.
Old 05-18-2005
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since that is Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend and I live at the Jersey Shore...the roads will be like parking lots. So, everyone leave as early as possible for my house. Forget what time I wrote down. Just leave & get here asap...so you're not sitting in the parking lots..that are usually roadways.
Old 05-22-2005
i love my morreale

Revised list

Kickoff Meet BBQ!
May 28th, 2005: 12PM

Place: My house
Rain or Shine..we're still f*cking partying!!

eddieisaricer (host extraordinaire)
hondasales : non-aloholic drinks
black03civic : hamburger patties
exturbo6
killacamshaft : Chicken clean cut and seasoned + extra soda
hondaes1 : gallon of Hennesy and 24 pk of Heineken
franco921
dwi : hotdogs, hotdog buns, onions, sauerkraut and entimenn's cakes for desert!!!
chosen-few: 24 pk of caronas,chips, paper plates, plastic cups
diana : hamburger rolls
powershift
civichactch91
crazea03
intruder (maybe)
form3hide (maybe)
Old 05-27-2005
i love my morreale

party has to be cancelled..someone vandalized my house so **** has to be replaced. broken windows etc. i'll get another meet going soon though. this sucks so much. ****in' punk *** kids.
Old 06-01-2005
i love my morreale

Attention: PM me if you're down for a night meet on Saturday.

Last edited by eddieisaricer; 06-01-2005 at 09:57 AM.
Old 06-01-2005
i love my morreale

well it would be in a few different locations. probably either a mall or maybe a rest stop on the parkway. or something of that nature. i wouldn't mind having one at menlo park mall in edison again...but i'd like to fill the back area of the top deck parking lot..killacamshaft knows what i'm talkin' about.
Old 06-03-2005
i love my morreale

OK here's the deal:

Menlo Park Mall
Saturday, June 4, 2005
8PM

Let's hope this brings number < 7. So far, the meets have been > or = to 7 cars. I wanna see every Jersey member there!

Old 06-03-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
do not think ill be able to make it i have to go to my cuz's graduation party!
Old 06-03-2005
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills

Jollysid is just really niceJollysid is just really niceJollysid is just really niceJollysid is just really niceJollysid is just really nice
I can't get to that either... I'm working. We could maybe do a mini meet one day at the monmouth mall or something?
Old 06-03-2005
Registered!!

HondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of light
i can make it there after work. what part of the mall?
Old 06-03-2005
Registered!!

Colombian4Lyf is an unknown quantity at this point
What part of the mall will you guys be in. Im heading out there to see my girl, I should be able to stop by. Never been to a meet out there.
Old 06-04-2005
i love my morreale

top deck of the parkin my the movie theather by nordstorm all theway in the back..i might b a little late wait for me im bringin a carmra
Old 06-04-2005
Ms. Moderator

SimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to all
I wish I had seen this earlier!

I saw HondaSales today when I was going to eat dinner at Max's. I beeped at you from my Envoy. Not that you would notice me.....not in my civic. You were leaving work!
Old 06-06-2005
i love my morreale

Well well....looks like i'm 1 for 4 with these meets I [plan. I showed up around 8:40 on the top deck at the mall. civichatch9one and myself were the only people there and he was there since 8pm. I, myself waited til about 9. Then canvassed the entire parking area for any 7th gens. I came up empty. So here's my new proposal. The last weekend of the month, we have a night meet. Either friday or saturday. I'll be taking a vote on location. PM me with where you think the best spot is along with the day. I'm doing this now so there isn't any confusion about what the hell is going on and when. We all should share some contact info. I'm willing to PM anyone with my number in case they have a any questions about where a meet is or need any DIY help.. (also because I'm without a computer for a month or two.)

If any local Ocean/Monmouth County members are down to have small get together somewhere this weekend at night, let me know..I have nothing to do really anyways.
Old 06-06-2005
Type Skivic

TeRRoRiFiC35 is an unknown quantity at this point
the easiest way to have a meet is down in the JC/Newark area for the races. I spotted atleast 5 7thgens down there this weekend, i think 3 of them on this board. Just an idea. Saturday night is the night im talkin bout
Old 06-13-2005
i love my morreale

How many of you would be interested in getting a hotel for Tunerfest & roll down friday night?
Old 06-13-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
where is that at?
Old 06-13-2005
7th gen old timer.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond repute
too soon need advance time....
Old 06-13-2005

crazea03 will become famous soon enough
i'd be up for it hit me up if its gonna go down
Old 06-13-2005
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by eddieisaricer
How many of you would be interested in getting a hotel for Tunerfest & roll down friday night?
my bro lives in vineland so i will be rolling from there, give me a call when your ready to go so we can all meet up
Old 06-13-2005
Type Skivic

TeRRoRiFiC35 is an unknown quantity at this point
im jus gonna roll down there wit my friends then drive back. we were all gonna enter the show but no one's car is gonna be ready, mine having the most work going to have to be done.
Old 06-13-2005
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
[QUOTE=TeRRoRiFiC35]im jus gonna roll down there wit my friends then drive back. we were all gonna enter the show but no one's car is gonna be ready, mine having the most work going to have to be done.[/QUOTE

cool, hope to see you there and support some nice 7thgens
Old 06-22-2005
i love my morreale

here it is:

The team decal.. a test one. I got it as 1"x7" it'll fit fine in the window. But I think I wanna make it 2"x7"

PM ME & let me know what you guys think.

Last edited by eddieisaricer; 06-22-2005 at 11:42 PM.
Old 06-23-2005
Registered!!

Old 06-23-2005
Registered!!

let me know how much you need for a run of the stickers, i need two for my back windows on the coupe.

Last edited by Black03civic; 06-23-2005 at 10:40 AM.
Old 07-01-2005
i love my morreale

I wanna have a meet next Saturday. Even if it's just the locals from Ocean County. It would be a night meet. Probably Monmouth Mall...again. But PM me with where you think we should hold this event. Also, that bbq i tired to have will be in August. I'll post up more about it when I get more information.
Old 07-01-2005
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills

Jollysid is just really niceJollysid is just really niceJollysid is just really niceJollysid is just really niceJollysid is just really nice
Originally Posted by eddieisaricer
I wanna have a meet next Saturday. Even if it's just the locals from Ocean County. It would be a night meet. Probably Monmouth Mall...again. But PM me with where you think we should hold this event. Also, that bbq i tired to have will be in August. I'll post up more about it when I get more information.
We could always do the old OC mall meet for OC people...
Old 07-01-2005
Registered!!

yeah both malls are cool wit me
Old 07-02-2005
i love my morreale

Old 07-02-2005
Registered!!

shirt looks good

Quick Reply: Official New Jersey Meet Thread!