Old 10-16-2005
slave to the freaky ass booty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VTEK2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
how was hooters?
Old 10-16-2005
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by IrockCivics
damn guys I saw all of of you making a right at the light by the mall I was on the left I was about to make a left cause I did'nt know where you guys were parked, I think some you guys saw me at the light... when I saw ya I tried to catch up and bam I got pulled over by the fu(k!ng cops, it was my fault cause I tried to go straight from the left lane and almost hit the car next to me.. I got 3 tickets 1 for no seatbelts, 2 for improper passing and the other for failure to turn and that sucks... so I just went straight home.. I hope you guys had fun and the couple of cars I saw were very nice... and that white one with the black kit my girl went crazy for it lol... oh yeah post some pics if some were taken.

ouch that sucks

yah it was a pretty good turnout, cept for eddie losing black and a philly guy MIA. I had to bounce at hooters cause i didnt bring much cash and i was crazy hungry
Old 10-16-2005
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
meet was fun. we chilled a bit at the park, then went to hooters for food. hooters was packed, so we went to fridays. haha damn! i wanted to see some boobies.

it was a good meet....nice turnout. my car got fvcking hit in the fridays parking lot though. i have a dent in my rear quarter now...WTF???!??!!!!?!??
Old 10-16-2005
Eat poo & Choke ...I don't eat ham cuz my last name is HAM !!!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Location: Palisades Park/Rutherford, New Jersey/in ur CORNHOLE, US
whowhatwhoa is a jewel in the roughwhowhatwhoa is a jewel in the roughwhowhatwhoa is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by pbfoot
meet was fun. we chilled a bit at the park, then went to hooters for food. hooters was packed, so we went to fridays. haha damn! i wanted to see some boobies.

it was a good meet....nice turnout. my car got fvcking hit in the fridays parking lot though. i have a dent in my rear quarter now...WTF???!??!!!!?!??
WHAT????? areu fuken kidding me????
Old 10-16-2005
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
I'm glad you guys had fun and pbfoot damn that sucks.... anybody took pics?
Old 10-16-2005
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by WHOWHATWHOA
WHAT????? areu fuken kidding me????
nope...im fvcking serious!

i dont know who or how, but my drivers side rear fender has a dent over the tire that definitely wasnt there this morning. there is NO WAY i could have missed it. i dont know how i missed it in the lot, i just saw it when i got out of the car at home.

im pissed!

what was that thing you were talking about? dent wizard? lol
Old 10-16-2005

whowhatwhoa is a jewel in the roughwhowhatwhoa is a jewel in the roughwhowhatwhoa is a jewel in the rough
thread 10-16-05 sum pics
Old 10-16-2005
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
damn pb, that sucks
Old 10-16-2005
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Black03civic
damn pb, that sucks
i'm so sorry dude! next meet i'll pass out directions in case we get seperated. i'm an ***.
Old 10-16-2005
Registered!!

BiGDoG is on a distinguished road
It Was Nice Meeting All U Guys :-)
Old 10-16-2005
Registered!!

yeah, diana (whowhatwhoa) is gonna take me to the dent wizzard next weekend...maybe he can pull them out for cheap.
Old 10-17-2005
You boost, I-VTEC

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hawk is a jewel in the roughHawk is a jewel in the roughHawk is a jewel in the rough
Seems like you guys had fun. We decided at the last minute last night we were goin for a motorcylce ride today, i called pb last night but he didn't pick up. I was somewhere in bumble**** PA when pb called me. 337 miles of cold windy riding, and i still had a blast
Old 10-17-2005
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
it was a good time. i had a blast. glad i got to meet some more of you guys. i guess that ends the meets til next season right?
Old 10-17-2005
Registered!!

you never know....im always up for trying to hit up hooters again. i mean, and actually eating there. lol
Old 10-17-2005
7th gen old timer.

CivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond repute
oh **** i missed it.....
Old 10-17-2005
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Silver02EX5Spd
it was a good time. i had a blast. glad i got to meet some more of you guys. i guess that ends the meets til next season right?
we could always all meet up every once in a while & do something like go to hooters or some place & just keep in touch ya know?
Old 10-17-2005
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
yeah, thats an exspensive hooters trip for me lol. tolls+gas+food... oh well ill still do it lol.
Old 10-17-2005
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by eddieisaricer
i'm so sorry dude! next meet i'll pass out directions in case we get seperated. i'm an ***.
Its all good man, no worries. Iam just happy you and your friend didnt get plowed when you ran the light. I almost ****** on myself.
Old 10-17-2005

slammedcivic85 is an unknown quantity at this point
what hooters did u guys go too? I'll be mad if you guys were at the one here near my house and i didn't get to go.
Old 10-17-2005

we went to the hooters on route 4, hackensack but it was packed so we went to TGIF
Old 10-17-2005

we went to the hooters on route 4, hackensack but it was packed so we went to TGIF

Good that makes me feel better i have a hooters right here on route 22 which is literally 5 minutes away from my house maybe next time we can meet at this hooters???
Old 10-17-2005

i doubt there is going to be a meet anytime soon
Old 10-17-2005

i doubt there is going to be a meet anytime soon
I didnt mean tommorow either lmao. But no when the weather gets better and after i put some more work into my car I'll work on settin it up. Maybe sometime next spring as soon as the weather gets really nice again.
Old 10-17-2005
LC
Registered!!

LC is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by slammedcivic85
Good that makes me feel better i have a hooters right here on route 22 which is literally 5 minutes away from my house maybe next time we can meet at this hooters???
im actually heading out to that hooters right now hahaha.. but yeah maybe we should have mini meet and head to the hooters in hackensack afterwards.... ohh yeah and tomorrow im actually going to the hooters for a bikini contest if anyone wants to go let me know
Old 10-17-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by LC
im actually heading out to that hooters right now hahaha.. but yeah maybe we should have mini meet and head to the hooters in hackensack afterwards.... ohh yeah and tomorrow im actually going to the hooters for a bikini contest if anyone wants to go let me know
which hooters? lol

maybe ill stop by. hahaha
Old 10-18-2005

Dan,

The bikini contest is at Hooters on Route 4, Hackensack it starts at 9:30pm but you have to get in by 8:30-8:45 due to the fact it gets super packed in there... i might meet up with jordanna (my friend with the big ******) since she likes brawds.

wutever
Old 10-18-2005
Registered!!

hahaa...diana, if you two are going, give me a call. maybe ill meet up with the two of you there.
Old 10-18-2005

nha im prolly there she is going she is allllllllllll about the ***** and snatches
Old 10-18-2005
Registered!!

nha im prolly there she is going she is allllllllllll about the ***** and snatches
what?
Old 10-18-2005

i said ill prolly be there retard

Quick Reply: Official New Jersey Meet Thread!