Buy, Sell, & Trade - Archive Get a sweet deal from another member on those parts you've been wanting, or be the member thats selling them!

60 series

Old 06-17-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jdmem1 is an unknown quantity at this point
60 series

ok so i just got some fresh 002 sportmaxx's for my em-1 they guy a bought them from had 60 seriers tires on them and they are rubbing a lot i was thinking of rolling my fenders out and getting a camper kit for them and they should be chill right? i toke it to a shop they said no matter if they did put a camper kit on and roll the fenders the same effect will happen.... i think that this is bs and i personally want to put the camper kit on and roll the fenders to see what it looks like/effect the way the car drives....Cause if it doesnt do anything then i have a camper kit plus rolled fenders and ill just switch to 50 series tires and still have a dank setup so either way i win... just you think it will be fine with the 60 series [trying to save money cause i dont have enough for the 50 series tires yet]
Old 06-17-2010
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Prodresurgence will become famous soon enough
Re: 60 series

If you're looking for a "chill" (<wtf does that mean?) "camper" kit I'd go with a Coleman 3 man.

Oh but if you're looking for a camber kit thats a whole different story.
Old 06-17-2010
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,444 Likes on 1,199 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of
Re: 60 series

at least tell us what tire sizes and if you are dropped...
or post a picture of them fender and tires where they are close to rubbing...