Buy, Sell, & Trade - Archive Get a sweet deal from another member on those parts you've been wanting, or be the member thats selling them!

Exhaust

Old 04-13-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
grippa786 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exhaust

I WANT A LOUD EXHAUST/MUFFLER FOR MY CIVIC. ANYBODY KNOW ANY NAMES OF CHEAP ONES? THNX
Old 04-13-2010
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exhaust

Why?
Old 04-13-2010
Registered!!

just. want a loud noise.
Old 04-13-2010
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,442 Likes on 1,198 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by grippa786
just. want a loud noise.
open the sunroof, release the seatbelt if you even use it, put your head through the sunroof and yell as hard as you can. Or eat enough potatoes and cabbage.
just ditch you exhaust altogether.
Old 04-13-2010
Whachya lookin at?

BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Loud exhausts do nothing for: You, the environment, your neighbors, people walking with children. I know there are people with loud exhausts that are respectful but there are also morons out there that have no respect for anyone in the world but themselves. I'm walking with my 3 month old baby trying to get her to sleep. I just about have her sleeping, and some idiot in a motorcycle with a race pipe or a civic with no muffler blasts by me at full throttle and not only deafens me, but scares the living crap out of my child. I absolutely can't stand that and if I could I would punch them right in the face. If you want a loud exhaust, get a GOOD sounding low growl exhaust that actually makes your car sound fast, don't get a cherry bomb because you think it's cool to bomb around town getting everyone's attention. People with Harleys should know better by then, and should also get a F#*@($%&@#($* life... I only speak to those with no respect.

That being said, welcome to the forum, and keyboards should never come with "Caps Lock"... Because I hate being yelled at by someone I don't know.

Cheers.
Old 04-13-2010
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,442 Likes on 1,198 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tbohar
Loud exhausts do nothing for: You, the environment, your neighbors, people walking with children. I know there are people with loud exhausts that are respectful but there are also morons out there that have no respect for anyone in the world but themselves. I'm walking with my 3 month old baby trying to get her to sleep. I just about have her sleeping, and some idiot in a motorcycle with a race pipe or a civic with no muffler blasts by me at full throttle and not only deafens me, but scares the living crap out of my child. I absolutely can't stand that and if I could I would punch them right in the face. If you want a loud exhaust, get a GOOD sounding low growl exhaust that actually makes your car sound fast, don't get a cherry bomb because you think it's cool to bomb around town getting everyone's attention. People with Harleys should know better by then, and should also get a F#*@($%&@#($* life... I only speak to those with no respect.

That being said, welcome to the forum, and keyboards should never come with "Caps Lock"... Because I hate being yelled at by someone I don't know.

Cheers.
You forgot the guy putting his head out of the sunroof yelling loud!
Old 04-14-2010
Whachya lookin at?

^ lol
Old 04-14-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

vibrant street power
Old 04-16-2010
Registered!!

fok u sdaidoji u motherfokka, i wasnt being rude, i just wanted a better noise from my exhaust u *** head. funny how people go on rowdy behind a screen! motherfokkaz! if u dont have any thing helpful to say then shut the fok up! and go stick them cabbage and potatoes up ur mums pumpum ! watch the noises she makes then! **** !
Old 04-16-2010
Registered!!

Skyecivicsi is an unknown quantity at this point

Agree . Don't put a lame loud exhaust u will probley lose hp gain . Get a cat back exhaust and spend more then a 1000 u cheap basterd..... Greddy exhaust
Old 04-16-2010
Registered!!

Erikwithak86 is an unknown quantity at this point

You should get one of these, they go woo woo!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhSC6YKXm3U&feature=related[/youtube]
Old 04-16-2010
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,148 Likes on 802 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

If you want loud, just disconnect the downpipe from the exhaust manifold.. It'll be hella loud.. Your car will run like complete ****, but it'll rival the sound of a harley davidson. Without enough backpressure, your car's gonna struggle getting up a driveway

If you want cheap and loud, just have a muffler shop cut off your stock muffler and weld on a universal n1 style muffler.. will cost you $50 for the muffler itself, don't know how much a shop would charge for welding..

n1 style looks like this

Or, you can get sound and performance by spending more than $500 for a cat-back

Originally Posted by Skyecivicsi
Agree . Don't put a lame loud exhaust u will probley lose hp gain . Get a cat back exhaust and spend more then a 1000 u cheap basterd..... Greddy exhaust
spend more than a grand for a cat-back? holy ****ing ****, you're either high or getting ripped off for buying ridiculously expensive **** that won't do much for a civic.. Dezod sells the A'PEXi N1 cat-back for $490 and a GReddy Ti-C for $618..
Old 04-16-2010
Registered!!

Or everyone else sells a Megan Drift Spec for ~$300
Old 04-16-2010
Registered!!

lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

just stab holes in your stock muffler with a philips head screwdriver.
Old 04-16-2010
Whachya lookin at?

^ DUDE... that's brilliant... I'm going out to do that right now.. except I'm going to poke them in my cat cuz they are more expensive lol
Old 04-16-2010
Registered!!

haha thnx riceboy at least your comment is a decent 1
Old 04-16-2010
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

no prollem dude.. Lucky for you I was in a helpful mood instead of a cynical mood.. haha.. jk

Oh, and if you do decide to go with a ZOMG LOUD exhaust, you'll prolly end up going crazy on long highway drives.. Your RPMs chillin' at 3000+, ****'s gonna drone like mad.. I was in my buddy's car that had a loud exhaust on the freeway and after about 10 minutes, I wanted to stab my eardums with an icepick. Then again, it was a WRX with a 3" turbo-back exhaust, but nevertheless, I wanted to either stab my ear drums or kill myself
Old 04-16-2010
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLlu5qinWgc

watch that video, and at about :24 is the droning i'm talking about.. If you can stand that for long periods of time, by all means, go for it..
Old 04-16-2010
Low and slow!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
02civicsi02 will become famous soon enough

LMAO you dont want no fart can. Loud exhaust are f'n stupid. You will not like it once you get it, for one you will not be able to hear yourself think, no more radio, no more talking, it will be yelling. If you want to do something to your car do it right the first time.
Old 04-16-2010
Whachya lookin at?

I wasn't trying to be rude. I was more venting than anything. Get yourself a nice quality exhaust that sounds nice. Don't get one just for the sake of being loud. There are lots of nice ones if you search the forum, I'm sure you will find them
Old 04-16-2010
Registered!!

Originally Posted by grippa786
haha thnx riceboy at least your comment is a decent 1
what you thought "vibrant street power" was a joke its a muffler sherlock.
Old 04-17-2010
Registered!!

I still think you should get a whistle tip
Old 04-17-2010
Administrator
Administrator

Originally Posted by Erikwithak86
I still think you should get a whistle tip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSOSJ68xOBA

WOO WOOOOOOOOOOOO!