Buy, Sell, & Trade - Archive Get a sweet deal from another member on those parts you've been wanting, or be the member thats selling them!

do black cars attract bird crap?

Old 03-13-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
d_lo77 is an unknown quantity at this point
do black cars attract bird crap?

i dont kno why but everytime my car is clean birds will always come and crap on it. here is my long complaint lol... sorry i just need to express this to everyone.

I had my black 02 civic coupe for a year and a month and i drive it to work mon - fri 8am- 5pm. i noticed almost everytime i wash my car and park it outside while im working, it will get hit with bird crap. sometimes birds diarhea all over my car as in theres multiples of tennis ball sized crap everywhere and since its so large it splatters all over the place. sorry for being so detailed but i had to let you guys understand how bad and unsual this is. worst part is the cars beside me dont get hit..

here are some bird crap stories with my car...

so its feb 09 and its STILL WINTER. my car was dirty as hell for a month with no bird **** anywhere. i decided to wash my car when i was done work. the next mornin i drove it to work parked it till i was done work at 5pm. walked over to my car in the -10 degree weather and i see 3 pieces of large frozen ***** on my car.

it was summer and i started realizing a pattern of gettin crapped on at that parkin spot at work. so i decided to park at a totally different parking spot and guess what? i get a large bird crap on top of the windshield and the hood. it was so big it dripped down my windshield and formed a long white line.

so this month im goin to school and yesterday i washed my car cuz it was gonna be sunny all week and spring weather is apprroaching. i drove it to school the next mornin and went to class. came out to my car after school and voila bird crap on my driver fender.

these are only a couple of stories.. i have a lot more that i dont remember.

there must be a connection between black cars and birds
Old 03-14-2009
Registered!!

Sluggo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: do black cars attract bird crap?

Birds dont aim their crap, wherever it goes, it goes.. there must be trees at your work, where the birds hang out... and thats where they do their business mostly
Old 03-14-2009
Registered!!

vicaphit is an unknown quantity at this point

This reminds me of a story my mom likes to tell. I was about 4 years old, and we were walking down the sidewalk, she saw a bird on a telephone wire, and it was looking at her. She decided she didn't want to walk under the bird, so we crossed the street, just as we were walking under that same wire on the other side of the road, the bird crapped.

I think they know what they are doing, and there are even birds who use their crap as an attack for predators going after their eggs.
Old 03-14-2009
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light

I find that my car always gets shitted on when its nice and shiney..birds like to **** on shiney things..
Old 03-14-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

birds dont know what cars are lol. but yeah i got bombed quite a few times too with silver car (*sometimes more than 10 poops on the hood alone, and had to drive to car wash). it all depends where you park, and mainly with trees. if you are near or under a tree, youre getting hit. also between trees cause you are in the flight path.
Old 03-15-2009
Registered!!

d_lo77 is an unknown quantity at this point

well all the times i got hit i was no where near a tree. at work i park in front of a 1 story building. when i noticed i got constantly hit there, i parked somewhere else where theres nothing around me (trees, buildings) and i still get hit lol. the 2 weeks ive been in school i never got hit until it was the end of the week when i washed my car. it seems like birds do like to crap on shiny things...
Old 03-15-2009
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light

lol I swear its true
Old 03-16-2009
Registered!!

hardboil is an unknown quantity at this point

getting crap is a civic issue

it happen to me all the time, only when its shiny lol
Old 03-16-2009
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

lol this is some funny ****.
Old 03-16-2009
Registered!!

KcRidin09 is an unknown quantity at this point

Same to me as well, Ive had my Vic for almost 3 months and lone and behold after everytime Ive washed it. POOP! on the car, Im gonna agree on the shitting on shinny stuff anlogy.