Buy, Sell, & Trade - Archive Get a sweet deal from another member on those parts you've been wanting, or be the member thats selling them!

Tail light Help!..as in i need help

Old 03-10-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
musicalcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Tail light Help!..as in i need help

ok so i've had aftermarket tail lights for a while now, and frankly they where fine til well..cops + niteshade...ya w/e neway i was gonna remove the shade when i was thinking, the lights never fit perfect or how i wanted them 2 anyway so im going to get new 1s, so my question is, can anyone refer to me a good trustworthy site or one that is about their quality aka good fitment, and if not could u give any advise on how i could get them to fit better, if not i'll prob opt with the stock lights just shading the yellow part. thanks.
Old 03-11-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tail light Help!..as in i need help

which lights are they, sometimes you can put washers behind the studs to adjust how they sit, and play with the nuts and stuff while rotating it.
Old 03-11-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
musicalcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Tail light Help!..as in i need help

the problem seems to be they arn't long enough, like say the right tail light, put ur finger on it and go towards the side of the car, it will eventually lead 2 a gap, which i've put rubber lining surrounding the taillight 2 fill it in some, but i had 2 take off my lights recently and and not sure i want them back on because of that, i had ordered them from a site from ebay and was thinking maybe they used an old mold on them, they where an after market type design.