Need help asap.

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
masterdragon985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Need help asap.

If anyone can help a fellow Civic man I would appreciate it. I need a 99-00 civic si rear T bracket motor mount asap. I really need to get my car back on the road. If anyone can help please hit me up and let me know. I called honda and they want way too much than i can spend right now. PLEASE Help if you know where I can find one. Thanks.

I got it I ended up dishin the money out and got one from the dealer. I got the motor in and now I cant get it to run right for some reason. It runs for like 10mins and then shuts down. Also, my cooling fan wont turn on cant figure that out either. Any one have any ideas?

Last edited by masterdragon985; 06-25-2011 at 04:33 AM.
Old 06-09-2011
Trance Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Need help asap.

Try aftermarket or go online to some of the OEM vendors. They usually offer that stuff for much cheaper than going to the dealer.
Old 06-11-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of
Re: Need help asap.

All the 2-dr from '96-'00 have the same bracket. Go down to the salvage yard and pull one yourself.

edit: I'm in DFW. If you want me to get ya one PM me.

Last edited by lazlong; 06-11-2011 at 09:18 AM.

Quick Reply: Need help asap.